20. Warning

Keegan and Wesley walked into the basement and Yasmin looked at him with a smile. "Aww you came to see me..."

"I saw my real mom..
Her face dropped,
"Yeah that's right... I can see what a fucked up bloodline I come from on both sides... with you being a sociopath and my dad being head fucked since he was a youngster... there really wasn't much hope for me or my siblings..." he said to her and shook his head.

" he said to her and shook his head

"Ellie never wanted you...

"Didn't sound like she had much of a choice with you around... her overbearing older sister... all because you wanted Jenson and you were jealous that yo sister got his ass first... so you decided to come back and wreak havoc..."

" Keegan, please... I love you like you're my own, I treated you better than Ellie...

"Get over yo self" Keegan said as he rolled out a cloth holder which had lots of tools used for very painful torture.

———-

"Tian.. bro?.." Josh, said as he walked up to his brothers place and saw the door was slightly open. He had no reply, so he went on inside. "Tian?" He called again. He walked through and could see that there had definitely been some kind of tussle as everything was on the floor. He then saw the blood and he followed the trail. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Anton with Tian's head in his lap, Anton was in tears, Tian was barely alive. "What the hell happened?" Josh said.

Anton shook his head. "We got into it... we were fighting and he fell backwards and hit his head on the corner of the kitchen counter top.. I don't know what to do... his eyes are flickering and rolling in his head"

"Get him to the fucking hospital... it is as if you are waiting for him to die!." Josh snapped.

Anton was in shock, as he still held Tian in his arms

Anton was in shock, as he still held Tian in his arms. Josh looked at him. "Get him up... we'll get him to dads clinic..."
Anton then helped Josh get him to his car.

————

".... Angel... please let me go back to the kids..."

"When I've got Fraser... and he's dead... then you and the kids will be coming with me.. where you belong..." he told her.