Ch. 32: Brianna/Stickler's Suspicions

Later on at night, Victor is at his place. He's back online with his angel love interest, Brianna. Video to video. Brianna is wearing just a pink bikini with black polka dots. Victor is loving every moment seeing her. 

She says, "Like me in my bikini, babe? I ordered it online. My cousin told me it's very provocative and slutty." Victor says, "Oh, babe. What does your cousin know? If you're down here, you can be as slutty and as provocative as you please. It's Hell, baby.~" She smiles and says, "You're such a sweetie, Victor. I love you.~" She blows a kiss. 

He grins and says, "You know I love YOU, my hot angel.~" She says, "Is there anything you want me to do for you, sweetie?~" He chuckles and says, "Actually there is.~" She says, "Name it." He looks at her from behind the screen and he says, "Dance for me, my angel. Put some music on and dance for the son of the Devil.~" She smirks and says, "For you baby... anything.~" Victor grins. They keep on chatting and all the rest of the time.

***************************************************************

The next day, you and the Devil are at the castle. It's you, him, Henchman, your children Victor, Annie, Cynthia and Jackie. Your grandson and Annie's son Eric. King Dice and his wife Andria and daughter Kayla. Their grandson and Kayla's son Harry. 

Stickler, his wife Helena, their daughters Mandy and Amber despite Mandy not being Helena's biological one, despite loving her like she is hers. Cynthia has Burpy with her since he lives with her now. With you guys for today is Brianna. Victor managed to get her down there in the underworld from Heaven.

You're all eating. Stickler peeks over at Brianna, having a feeling about her. It's not because she's an angel. That part wasn't what he was worried about. It was something else. He looks at Amber and says, "Ahem. Amber." Amber says, "Yes, daddy?" He says, "Be sure to practice your violin lessons like your teacher had told you. Practice makes perfect." Amber says, "Yes, daddy."  

He looks at Mandy and says, "And as for you, young lady." Mandy looks at him. He points his finger up like he usually does and says, "I've been informed by the Devil himself that you long for that girl in your school. Akiko, was it?"

Mandy says, "Y-yeah. What about her?" Stickler gets his book out and he opens it up to a page saying, "I've done research myself, dear. It says here in paragraph four that you, my daughter have precisely a month to have the daughter of Yuki-Onna for yourself... or else your dream to be with her won't come true. You will not have the girl if you back down." 

Helena says, "I'd do as he says, sweetheart. This is your only chance to have a shot with Akiko." Mandy says, "Trust me. I'm doing what I can to get her from that douchebag, Frank. He doesn't even know Japanese. I do. Fluently. She's learned the English language only when she was twelve." Stickler says, "If you do not do so by then, she will remain with Frank." 

Jackie says, "Ugh. Fuck that." She looks at Mandy and says, "Girl. We're getting your Akiko, asap." She and Mandy shake on it. You look at Brianna and you say, "So, Brianna. I believe you and our son have been chatting online video to video. Am I correct?" 

Brianna smiles and says, "Yes. It's true, (Y/N). And you guys have a nice big place. Very nice. You must be really successful." Devil says, "Yes. I am the Devil after all. You're the first angel down here eating with us in over seven hundred years. Most other angels would rather die than to be down here at the slightest." He chuckles and says, "Oh well. At least my son takes a real liking to you." 

Kayla looks over at her dad Dice and whispers, "I still don't trust angels, dad. Her especially." Dice whispers, "Just play along, sweetheart. She'll be changed into something different after being with Victor. Trust me." 

Kayla looks away and sighs. She peeks over at Brianna and thinks to herself, "Watch yourself, you angel bitch. You're just like those typical overly religious snobs upon the surface. I know it. Hurt Victor, I hurt YOU." She squints her eyes in suspicion. Stickler notices this. Harry looks at his mom and says, "Mommy?" 

Kayla looks at her son and says, "Huh?" She sees his face. She says, "Oh. Mommy's fine, honey. Just... thinking." He giggles. She smiles at him and says, "I'll take you to Inkwell Hell Funfair in a couple of days. How's that, huh Harry sweetheart?" Harry gasps and smiles.

Annie looks at her and says, "Girl. I'll come with you and bring Eric." Annie looks at Jackie and says, "Jackie. You want to come with us? You, Mandy and Amber?" Amber grins. Jackie says, "Ugh. Sis. I'm too big for that. It's all kid shit." 

Annie says, "For half the rides too tall for children? Besides, they have spots you can smoke cigarettes and weed and drink alcohol." Jackie says, "Okay. I'm in." Mandy says, "Me too." Amber says, "Oh man. Come I come? Pleeeease?" 

Mandy says, "No." Amber says, "Awe. Come oooon." She says the last part whining. Mandy says, "You're going to annoy the shit out of me the entire time. So, shut the fuck up." Stickler says, "Ahem. Mandy. Either you take your sister or you will not go. And this is not up for debate, young lady. You will be forbidden from going to the prom with Akiko as well." He says that sternly. 

Mandy sighs and says, "Fine. You can come, Amber." Amber grins and says, "Yes." Kayla leans in to Annie and whispers, "Told you he's terrifying when it comes to being stern with his kids." Annie whispers, "No shit. My dad is the Devil. He's chewed me out quite a few times when I was a teenager picking on Cynthia, but I've handled it. Poor Mandy, though." 

Helena smiles and says, "Thank you, Stickler. I can imagine nothing better than our daughters spending time with each other." Stickler says, "Anything to have our daughters spend quality time together." 

Henchman says, "Oh hey. Cynthia. That new anime show you've been wanting to see is on YouTube, now." Cynthia says, "Oh. Are you talking about Punch Punch Forever?" He says, "Yeah." Cynthia grins and says, "Yes. Watch it with me." Henchman grins and says, "Sure. Okay." Burpy is next to Cynthia and says, "Bappity bap bada bap." It's his little high-pitched voice. Cynthia pets Burpy on the top of the head. 

You smile and you say, "Cynthia honey. Thanks for taking care of Burpy." Your third born says, "Anytime, mom. He's awesome. Thanks for letting me take him in after I moved out." Devil says, "Just make sure no creep from the surface gets to you or your sisters whenever you get up there. Understand, honey?" 

Cynthia says, "Dad. They'll more likely get to Annie or Jackie. Not me. I'm not like them. They're... well... pretty. They won't get to a fat bitch like me." You gasp and you say, "Cynthia! Don't you ever say that about yourself! Understand, young lady?!" She looks at you. You sigh and you say, "Just... just don't. You'll upset me and your father. You're fine just the way you are, baby." 

Devil says, "Your mother's right, honey. You know I very well hate it when my own children feel insecure about themselves. You're great, sweetheart. You're confident in the things you like. Your anime and all. You have great taste in entertainment. You make a fine demon, honey. You feel no remorse when daddy takes a soul of a being upon the surface... Be happy for us. Me and your mother. For Victor, too. Being the eldest sibling, he's protective of all of his sisters." 

Cynthia says, "Sorry." You say, "It's alright, honey. Just don't talk bad about yourself again. Understand? I don't care if you're already a grown woman on your own. I'm still your mother and I care for your well-being. All four of you." 

Kayla looks at Victor and thinks to herself, "Be careful around that angel bitch, Victor. I don't trust her. She might even be a hypocritical bitch riddled with HIV or something. Don't fuck her, whatever you do, Victor." She looks away and she stands up. Dice looks at her and says, "Sweetheart. You alright?" 

Kayla says, "I'm... going to lay down, daddy." Harry says, "Mama?" Kayla says, "Eat, baby. Mommy's going to rest for a bit. Eat your food." He nods and continues eating. Kayla walks off. Andria yells, "Honey?!" 

Dice says, "I'm worried about her." Andria says, "So am I, Dice. Anytime someone mentions Victor. She..." They both look at each other. Dice whispers, "Wait... is our daughter?" Stickler notices their reactions and immediately catches on. But he continues eating his food.