Ch. 31: Like Father Like Daughter... Dice's Daughter

The next day upon the surface in Inkwell Isle, there's a casino. Working as the manager up there is King Dice himself. He's been married to Andria for up to twenty-eight years. Their daughter Kayla like your daughter Annie is twenty-seven years old. Born in 1996 like her.

Not only is she King Dice's daughter, but she's taken after him. He influenced her to be like him and now she is exactly like him, only female. Kayla's actually next in line to take over the casino after Dice retires. He's far in his mid to late fifties now.

He told her he wanted her to take over and she gladly accepted. She's as sketchy and as much as a fraud as her dad is and had looked up to the Devil as he had done his whole life. He influenced her that way. Andria always had their backs and supported them because she herself was a baddy her whole life.

Also, Kayla just like her best friend Annie is also a mother. She also has a son. But sadly, Kayla's son's dad Brantley died from kidney failure two months before their son Harry was born. Brantley was twenty-five. Harry like Eric is also two years old. 

Kayla's influencing him to be like herself and his grandfather King Dice. Dice loves the kid and is happy to teach him the evil and sleazy ways. He's a gifted little boy and is picking up on their habits and talking well. He's smart as hell. He's already picking up on his grandfather's tricks and all despite being only two.

Right now, Dice is at the casino and he's at a table. He's got Harry with him. Kayla went to get some drinks and talk to Annie, but Dice didn't mind. He loves his grandson with all of his heart. He's about to have little Harry make a bad deal with the unfortunate customers, unbeknownst to them. They just see him as an innocent little toddler.

Dice says, "Alright Harry, my boy. You ready to do your trick with the cards?" Harry grins and giggles. He says, "Yeah." Dice grins and says, "Alrighty then. Show them, buddy." He pats his grandson on the head and Harry giggles. Dice says, "Awe. You're a cute little guy." The others say, "Awe."

Dice grins and says, "Alright Harry buddy... Go to that guy right over there. The telephone guy." Harry giggles and runs over with a few cards in his hands. The telephone guy says, "Yay.... A game of pick a card from the little guy." 

Dice grins. Harry holds the cards out without himself seeing the front of them. Just the back. He says, "Pick." The telephone guy says, "Umm... This one." He points to a queen of spades card unknown to little Harry. Harry says, "Okay." He turns around. He sneaks the card that was pointed at into his shirt. Dice smirks and whispers, "Smart boy." Harry looks at his grandfather and snickers.

After that he sneaks the card back out with is eyes closed and he faces the telephone guy. He pulls a card out. It's the queen of spades one and he opens his eyes. He says, "This?" Telephone guy claps and says, "Yay! Smart kid. That's the one." Harry looks up at his grandpa. Dice grins and says, "Very smart little kid there, Harry. Good job, buddy." Harry giggles. He has everyone fooled.

Harry suddenly pulls this, "Grandpa... potty." Dice picks him up and says, "Alright, my boy. Let's go." He looks at the others and says, "Sorry, fellas. I need to tend to my grandson." They nod. A woman says, "Understandable, Mr. King Dice. He is your grandchild." Dice smiles. He takes off with Harry in his arms.

Harry chuckles and says, "They falled for it, grandpa." Dice says, "Yes they did, buddy. You've got those poor fools wrapped around your tiny little digits." Harry giggles and says, "Bye bye. Meet Devil later." Dice says, "You're right, buddy. They're unfortunately falling right into the trap of Big D." 

Harry says, "Big D. Devil. Boss." Dice says, "That's right. Smart little guy. I'll get you a hamburger really soon. You hungry?" Harry nods. Dice says, "Your grandpa will get you a burger and french fries." Harry grins and claps a bit. Dice says, "So long as you eat, buddy." Dice walks off with his two-year-old grandson in his arms.

Right out where the patrons are, Kayla is standing there with a drink in her hand. She looks around and smiles. She chuckles and says, "Something tells me dad got my little Harry to fool those poor suckers. Boy, are they in for a surprise from my best friend's father." 

Right next to her is your daughter Annie. Annie says, "Awe. Thanks, Kayla. You're mine, too." Kayla says, "Where's Eric?" Annie says, "My mom and daddy have him. They agreed to watch him while I was out. Jackie spoils him like crazy." She takes a drink. Kayla says, "Harry's learning quick. It runs in our family to trick and con people into selling their soul to your dad." 

Annie chuckles and says, "You and your daddy are so much alike, girl. You've got a good mom, too. She's got your guys' back." Kayla says, "Yeah. I love mom." Annie says, "By the way. You know that little Burpy guy? The one that does that whole bappity bap bap talk?" 

Kayla says, "Yeah. What about the little thing?" Annie says, "The reason you don't see him at the castle anymore is because Cynthia has Burpy living in her place." Kayla says, "I was wondering about that. He is adorable." 

Annie says, "I was just as surprised as you are that Stickler had actually managed to land a hot wife. Two of them. Mandy's mom however is a fucking cunt. Fuck her. I hope she drowns in holy water and disolves. Amber's got a loving one and loves Mandy as well." 

Kayla says, "Girl. I'm not gonna lie to you. Stickler may seem like a dorky gawky auditor, but he can be terrifying sometimes. Even Mandy's scared of him sometimes when he's angry with her. I can't blame her. At least your dad smiles and laughs at times." 

Annie says, "My mom told me she experienced Stickler at his worst, thirty-one years ago. Like, 1992. Twenty-year-old mama. She and daddy used to mess with him. Whether it was her flashing her ass at him or showing her cleavage to him. He had enough and got two big demon guys to hold her back, rip off her shirt and have Stickler scold her in the process to teach her a lesson about messing with the quote on quote 'geeky guy.' Poor mama didn't see it coming. She told me all of this herself. Told ME and my siblings to be careful with demons who seem nerdy."

***(Trigger warning at this point. Just a heads up.)*** 

Kayla says, "And we were two of the most popular girls in school. Such bitches, too. And this all happened before even Victor was born." She sighs and smiles. Annie says, "What?" Kayla says, "I won't lie. Your brother's hot. Too bad he's going for that angel woman. I've had fantasies of fucking him and your dad at the same time. Big deal, too. I want to hear noises from your brother as I suck him off while the demonic ruler himself is behind me going at it.~" 

Annie says, "Ugh. Kayla, you're my best friend, but shut the fuck up." Kayla chuckles. Annie says, "Fucking hell. I'm getting another drink just from hearing you say that." She turns away and says, "Fucking shit." She walks to the bar. Kayla giggles and says, "Annie! I'm fucking with you! Come on!" 

She walks up to the bar as well and she says, "Girl, I'm getting a drink too." Annie says, "Same one? I'll buy." Kayla says, "You're the daughter of the Devil himself. I'll buy." Annie says, "Awe." Kayla smiles at her. They get their drinks. 

Kayla says, "I'm a bisexual woman who prefers men a tad bit more, but to make you feel better... you're one of the only real females I'd love to fuck besides that actress Aubrey Plaza. Your whole family is hot, girl. I can't help it. And a lot of people out there love watching two milfs going at it." Annie smiles and says, "Awe. Thanks, Kayla." They hang out there at the casino for a while until they all head to their homes.