Ch. 12: Desire

(Warning: A lemon will be in this chapter so... thou be warned.)

The next day, you're up in your room. You've got your radio on and you're dancing to the song Painkiller by Judas Priest. You say, "Woo! Yeah!" You keep dancing. In there with you is one of the female imps. That would be Nelly. She unlike the other female imps does her hair late 80s style. A black and pink polka dotted bow in her hair, etc. She's dancing with you.

You say, "I feel the energy rushing through me!" Nelly says, "Keep dancin' toots. You've got the looks and moves for it. It ain't like imps to have a fully attractive female like yourself." You turn to her and you grin. You say, "Tonight's my lucky night, Nelly. Know why?" 

She smirks and says, "I hear the dark lord himself wants to take you... in that way. Am I right?" You blush and you say, "Yeah. So do me a favor." She says, "Want me to keep the guys back from your private moment? Rudy especially? I've noticed the chump checkin' you out like you're the best flavor candy ever." You say, "If you could, that would be great. And yeah. Especially Rudy. He's the weirdest. At least Henchman's decent." 

She says, "Yeah. I know what you mean, sugar. Then again, guys can be weirdos. It's normal here in Hell, but if YOU say no, then the answer's no, toots. You'll be a queen soon. They and I must do as you say. Trust me, I've dated Rudy a few times. He's like that with any girl with bigger boobs. That's why the other female imps outcast me." 

You look at her and you say, "Well, that sucks. Hey... Don't listen to them. You can't help how you develop. You're what... Well, you're what the Devil gave you." She says, "Yeah. You're right. Screw those imp hoes." You both laugh a bit.

You hear a knock on the door and you say, "Oh, hold on Nelly." You walk to the door and you open it. You look to see Henchman. You say, "Hey, Henchman. What's up, dude?" He says, "Uh, hey (Y/N). The boss sent me to let you know that he'll be waitin' for you up in his room later." You say, "Okay. Thanks, Henchman... How are you feeling?" 

He says, "Alright. But I didn't feel too good waking up this morning." You say, "Yeah. That's a hangover for you, dude. You got carried away with the wine." This causes Nelly to laugh and say, "It was funny, though!" 

You look at Henchman and you say, "I'll be up there later. Thanks, Henchman." He says, "Yeah. No problem. I'm getting back to the boss. He wants me to bring his food." You say, "Okay. I'll see you later, dude." He says, "Bye." and takes off. You shut the door. You and Nelly continue dancing.

****************************************************

Later on, you're walking upstairs. You're eager to what the Devil has in stores for you. Well, you already know. You're about to have a moment with him alone. You're also blushing at the thought. You get all the way upstairs and you walk down a long hallway.

You get to a double door straight ahead and you knock on a door. You say, "Devil?... I'm here." You hear him saying, "Come in, dear.~" You blush and you smile. You open a door and you walk in. The door shuts behind you. 

You weren't surprised. You've seen cartoons where the door shuts behind someone as they enter a haunted house. Cartoons you and your grandpa Cuphead would watch together all the time. And this is the room of the Devil. But the vibe is much different. Especially with what he has in stores for you.

You suddenly feel your hands being pinned back behind you and you gasp. You look behind you to see him. He grins and says, "Now... The moment I've been waiting for. To have you all to myself. My dominance over you will be worth it, my dear.~" You blush and he turns you to face him.

He pulls you close and says, "You understand, (Y/N)? My desire for you is increasing by the moment. I want you more than I want to collect the millions of souls I've collected throughout the centuries. Throughout the millenniums. All of that. You by far have been the one woman I've longed for. And now... I want you all to myself, (Y/N).~" 

You cling to him. He leans in and he whispers, "I want you, tonight. I need you, (Y/N). I may be the Devil... but you've got me falling for you. I would do anything for you. This was a long-awaited moment, (Y/N)... and I've finally got you, now that you're grown. You are mine.~" 

He leans in more and he kisses you. You wrap your arms around him and you kiss him back. He shoves his tongue in your mouth and you moan into the kiss. He sighs and he manages a smirk. He moves his hands down your sides and he grips your shirt.

********(Lemon Warning.)********

You pull away and the Devil pulls your shirt up and off of you. You undo your jeans and you pull them down and off, stepping out of them. You're left in your lingerie. He grins and says, "Most beautiful thing in this world. And soon to be my queen.~" You look at him and you say, "Like what you see?~" He sighs and says, "I love it.~" You blush and you smile.

He uses his demonic power to rip the lingerie right off of you and he gets you completely nude. He smirks and licks his lips as he looks you up and down. He says, "Much better. Ooh, what I have planned for you, my dear.~" 

He pulls you close and you cling to him. You press your breasts against his furry chest and you look at him with a lustful expression on your face. He has the same towards you. He says, "Get over to the bed.~" He brings you to the bed. You get upon it and you sit back. 

The Devil loves the sight of you. A naked woman on his bed. He gets on the bed and he gets to you. You pull him in for a kiss. He kisses you back. You lay down as you both continue kissing. He pulls up and you look down.

You're about to lose it. Beneath the Devil is something rather large in size and he's fully erect. You blush and you lick your lips. You look up at him. He pins you down and he says, "I want you, (Y/N). This desire for you has increased, baby. I'm so hard for you right now.~" You blush more and you say, "I... I can tell.~" You move your legs apart and you say, "You want me?... Have me.~" 

He leans in more and you feel him near your entrance. You're anticipating this moment and you're a bit scared. Because not only is this happening, but the Devil himself will actually be your first and he's a pretty good size below. He sighs and smiles saying, "I can sense your fear. Normally, I'd admire fear upon others... but don't you worry. I may be the Devil himself... But I'll take it easy... at first.~" 

He suddenly moves in more and you yelp as he enters you. You grip the sheets of the bed and you feel tears in your eyes. He leans down and he licks your tears away. He says, "Ooh. Even your tears are sweet.~~

You look up at him and you say, "Devil darling.~" He says, "My sweet.~~" He has your hands pinned down and he begins to move into you, making you gasp and lean your head back. He sighs and smiles saying, "Ooh, I've waited for this moment with you, (Y/N).~~" 

You get over the pain and you feel pleasure replacing it. You let out a moan, letting the Devil know that he can continue and be more intense. He grins and says, "Good... You're ready for more.~~" He leans down to lick and suck on your neck and he penetrates you faster and harder, making you moan like crazy.

The pleasure building up inside of you is so intense that your eyes are nearly rolling in the back of your head and you grip the sheets with your fingers. You moan and you pant as the Devil is over you, dominating you. 

As the Devil thrusts into you, you're moaning and saying, "Mm! Yeah! Don't stop!~~" He sighs a bit shakily from the pleasure he feels and he says, "I love hearing that from you, (Y/N).~~" He continues.

This goes on for nearly an hour, trying different positions and all... and you both finish as you reach climax. After all of it, the Devil is laying back. He gets a cigar out and puts it in his mouth. He uses his own finger to make a flame appear and he lights the cigar. He puffs it and he gets it out of his mouth. He blows smoke out. 

You sigh and you smile as you lay back on the bed. Your hair's a mess. You say, "Holy shit. That was intense. Wow. I... I've never felt anything like it. So incredible.~" He grins and says, "Ooh yeah. As the Devil, baby... I was able to detect all of your desires. Your fetishes. How you wanted it. And I love what I saw. You dirty little girl. My whore.~" You say, "So long as I'm your whore, right?~" He turns to you and says, "Correct.~" 

You face him and he cups your chin. He leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. You pull away and you lay back down. But suddenly, one of the doors opens and in comes Henchman saying, "Hey, boss. There's a..." 

He stops as he sees you and the Devil on his bed. You completely naked. Henchman says, "Uh... W-why is she naked, boss?" Devil says, "Leave, Henchman!" Henchman says, "Y-yes, boss." He leaves, shutting the door on his way out.