Ch. 15: Dice's Lust/Stickler

Later on at around 1am, Dice is in a room. He was given his own room just moments ago and he's impressed with the decor the Devil offered, as he was before. But something is on his mind. Someone. 

He's walking back and forth and he stops. He says, "I... I know she's the boss's fiancée. But... I can't get her out of my head. That (Y/N) is so pretty. I don't care if she is related to that cup. Now an old man." 

He chuckles and says, "Well, lookie there. Now HE is the withered old man and I'm the younger one in my mid 30s like I was before. Oh, how the tables have turned." He sighs and he says, "Oh, but that vixen of a granddaughter of his. The boss really picked out something good. She is a cutie. Such a minx.~" 

He looks towards the bedroom door and he says, "I wonder what she's up to. I've already been shown the location of her current room." He walks out of there and walks down the hallway. He takes another hallway and he walks upstairs. He gets to your bedroom door. He hears music being played.

Right inside, you're in the room. You've got your radio playing Rusty Cage by Soundgarden and you're dancing to it. You stop and you walk towards the fireplace in there. You're unaware of your door opening slightly. Dice peeks in and he looks over to see you. He smiles.

He watches as you begin to strip down. His eyes widen and he whispers, "Ooh boy. Here we go.~" He grins. He watches as you get into your lingerie. You have one of those see-through panties on and he's about to lose it. 

He whispers, "The prettiest thing I've seen by far since I revived from the dead. He watches you as you get the pantie hose and bra off. You're left in the underwear. You grab a long shirt and you slip it on. Dice moves away and shuts the door. He says, "That was a nice sight. A dame so hot that even the boss's auditor would drop his book at the sight of her." He walks off.

****************************************************

The next day, you're downstairs with the others. Your mom Hannah's with you. So are the Devil himself and Henchman. Music is playing as you and your mom talk. The song playing is Birdhouse in Your Soul by They Might Be Giants. 

Your mom says, "Hey, kid. You've got it made down here. You'll be a queen. Everyone's treating you like one." You say, "At least I've got someone who likes me this much. Doesn't matter if it's the dark lord, himself." She says, "Kid. I know, now. You've had a secret lust for him for a while. Since you hit puberty." 

You drink your drink you have in your hand and you say, "I guess I'm just the crazy girl nobody knew about." She says, "At least you're about to be a wife, soon. That's cool, kid." She drinks her drink.

You see the Devil approaching you and you smile and approach him as well. He holds you close and he says, "Attention, everyone! All eyes up here!" Everyone stops and looks up. Nelly turns the radio off. 

The Devil says, "In less than a month, this beauty standing before you all will be my wife. She's already received her horns after a glorious night with me." You blush. There's applauding. King Dice whispers, "If only I had been in the boss's shoes at that time. Too bad I was dead at the moment." 

Devil says, "Let's all raise a glass to me and my soon to be wife." There's applauding. You suddenly hear a raspy voice saying this, "Um... Excuse me." You all stop and you look to see a teal blue arm up and a finger pointing up in the air. The minions scoot aside and you see a small demon guy with huge glasses, a big head, small horns on his head, a book in his hand, etc. 

Henchman says, "Aw... Not this guy, again." You say, "Who's he?" Devil sighs and says, "Stickler... The auditor. Yes? What is it, Stickler?" Stickler approaches you guys and he says, "According to the powers that be, sir... It's said that you're to be married to the woman in a week. Otherwise by that time, she will be stripped of her demonic appearance and she'll once again be a mere surface dweller." 

You say, "Wait, what?" Henchman hugs you as if not wanting you to go. Devil says, "Thank you, Stickler. I'll get right on that. Now be off with you." He turns the guy around and tries to push him away. But Stickler turns around and says, "It is according to the book, sir. One week prior to today..."

He goes on and on and the Devil groans and puts his hand up to his face. You look at Stickler and you look at the Devil. You smirk and you say, "Hmm." You lean in and whisper to the Devil, "Hey. I think I've got a plan to get him off your back, Ol' Scratch." Devil says, "Oh? And that is?" King Dice leans in to listen. You whisper it to him and you move away. You nod. 

Devil chuckles and he smiles. He says, "Proceed, my dear." You face the auditor and you approach him. You look down at him and you say, "You must be Stickler. Am I right?" He says, "Yes, madame. The auditor. You are the bride to be, am I right?" You say, "Yeah. I am." 

You face to the side and you say, "Phew. This vest feels pretty tight on me and making me sweat a little. I think I better take it off to get comfortable." Stickler raises a brow. You unbutton your vest and you face Henchman saying, "Henchman. Care to hold my vest for me?" He says, "Uh, sure (Y/N)." You hand it to him and you say, "Thanks, dude." 

You look at the Devil and Dice and you smirk. You move your hand up to the black tube top you're wearing and you pull it down a bit to reveal the top half of your breasts. Nothing more to it, though. Devil grins. Dice blushes and whispers, "Nice.~" You turn to face Stickler and you say, "So..." You bend down and you give the auditor a good view of your cleavage saying, "You were saying what now?" 

Suddenly, his eyes widen and his mouth drops. He drops the book and he blushes. Devil is holding back a laugh and so is Dice. You smirk and you say, "Well?" Stickler gulps and says, "I... I think I'm going to let the boss off the hook for n-now." 

He picks up the book and you stand up, grinning. He sighs, feeling hot in the face from seeing that. You say, "Good. Have a nice day, Mr. Auditor.~" Stickler holds the book to his chest and says, "I-I'll be going now. B-bye a-and congrats." He turns around and walks out of there.

The minions laugh. Your mom smirks and says, "Well played, kid. The boobs get them every time, huh?" Rudy says, "Can you blame him? She's that hot." Devil laughs and says, "Oh, that was great! Well done, my dear. Well done." You approach him and you say, "That should distract him for now." 

Dice thinks to himself, "Oh, sweetie. Anyone would be lucky enough to have you. The boss is one lucky son of a bitch to have a gal like you to himself, baby.~" You all continue your event. But now you know that you'll need to be married in a week. Not a month.

(Yes. I got Stickler in this. Fight me... Actually, don't. Fighting's bad.)