Ch. 30: Father and Son Talk/Victor's Love Interest/Phone Call from Mama

Later on at around 10pm, Victor and the Devil are both in yours and the Devil's room. Victor's sitting next to him on the bed and he looks over at him. Devil says, "Son. You know you can tell daddy anything, right boy? Tell me what it is." 

Victor says, "It's this girl I've been seeing." Devil says, "Well, good. You've got someone. Who is she, son? A succubus from down here? Please tell me you're not dating Kayla now. You know Dice will be furious with you if he caught you with his daughter. No matter how much control you have with being MY son." Victor says, "No. It's not Kayla. As hot as she is though. No dad..." He looks ahead and says, "She's an angel." 

Devil says, "Oh, fell for an angel, huh?" Victor says, "Remember when I've mentioned for years that I'd find an angel I could corrupt? Take away from the gates of Heaven and show her how things work down here in the underworld?" Devil says, "Yes. I do remember that. Tell me more." 

Victor looks at his dad and says, "I've been chatting with her online. Video to video. She's the prettiest fucking thing I've ever seen." Devil says, "What's her name?" Victor says, "Her name's Brianna. I've got a picture of her. Hold on." 

Victor gets his phone out and he scrolls through the photos. He finds it and shows his dad. Devil says, "Ah, I see. So this is her, huh? Miss. Brianna." Victor says, "That's her." He grins and says, "Best part about her besides the beauty... is that she's not as heavenly as she seems." Devil says, "Oh? Do go on." Victor says, "She's freaky on the other end of the screen. The things she says and does. Oh man." He chuckles.

Devil says, "Sounds to me like she's destined to leaving from there anytime. Just bring her down here, soon. Let your mother and I meet her. If I say she can come down here... she can. I am the Devil. This angel is yours to corrupt, Victor. This is your destiny." 

Victor says, "I'm going back online tonight to talk to her. I'll tell her." Devil says, "Excellent. Also, you know how your mother is about whom her children date." Victor sighs and says, "I do love mom." Devil says, "I know you do, son. She's been there for you and your sisters since day one." 

Victor looks at his dad and says, "Dad... Thanks for having this talk with me, man. You were always the best to talk to when it came to things like this." Devil smiles and says, "Anytime, son. Just come to daddy Devil for anything you need to get off your chest. I'm here for you, Victor." Victor smiles back.

Devil gets up and says, "Come along, son. I'm about to torture some poor old souls down here who lost to a deal they made with me. I'll even let you poke them with my pitchfork." Victor stands up and says, "Come on, dad. I'm thirty years old. I'm a grown incubus. I did that stuff when I was a kid. Can't I just burn them alive and make them beg for mercy? Or gouge an eye out from one?" 

Devil says, "Oh, come on Victor. For old time's sake?" Victor says, "Oh... alright." He smiles. Devil grins and says, "There's that little Victor I remember. Such an ornery little guy you were. So destructive and misbehaved. Perfect demon indeed. My son. Let's go. You can burn them alive and gouge their eyes out after. Make them suffer for making a deal with me." 

Victor grins and says, "Oh, how I love violence and pain." Devil says, "So do I, son. So do I. You are MY son, after all." Victor says, "And I'll do much worse to anyone upon the surface if they so much as hurt mom." Devil says, "Ah, the spirit of a young demon man who loves and cares for his mother. Come on, Victor." They both walk out of the room.

******************************************************************

Later on at night, Victor is back at home at his house. He's a single man... sort of. He has a roommate named Lyle Kiln. Lyle's one of those incubus guys who smokes a bunch of pot. Normal down there, but still. 

But you all found out a few years ago that all of the states have legalized marijuana, much to most demons' joy. Lyle and Victor especially. Victor smokes it, but Lyle is the biggest consumer of weed. He lives for it. Then again if he gets burned by anything, it won't affect him badly. Fire cannot harm a demon.

Victor is in his room and he's chatting with a woman online. She has long brown hair, blue eyes, etc. That would be Brianna. The angel girl he's been chatting with, video to video. Both on opposite ends of their world. Brianna Grass lives in Inkwell Heaven and she's twenty years old. Ten years younger than Victor is.

Brianna is facing him, wearing a short pink dress and pink and white stockings. Victor's wearing a black tank top shirt and blue jeans. Spiky bracelets like you'd see at Hot Topic on the surface which are a norm in Inkwell Hell. Brianna smiles and says, "Hey, Victor sweetie. Miss me? I sure missed YOU.~" He grins and says, "Oh babe. You know I always look forward to seeing you on here.~"

Brianna says, "I've been thinking about you all day long, Victor.~" He chuckles and says, "I bet you have. Thinking about the things I'd do to you? I know I am.~" She says, "Mmm, my demon boy.~" He says, "Prince of darkness, baby. A literal prince down here in Hell. Son of the Devil himself." She says, "You are the hottest guy I have ever seen, Victor. And that's saying something.~"

He says, "By the way. I've got some news to share with you." She says, "Name it, sweetie." He says, "My parents want to meet you." She smiles and says, "I'd love to meet them. I love the fact that you care so much about your mother." 

He says, "She means a lot to me. My main weakness. I won't let anybody harm her." She says, "Awe. That's something you and I have in common, baby. We both respect our parents and look up to them. It doesn't matter if you're the son of the Devil and I'm the daughter of a top angel up here. I love you, Victor. I'll let you do all sorts of nasty things to me, handsome.~" He says, "So long as I have you, Brianna.~" She smiles and says, "My hell spawn cutie.~" He says, "My luscious angel.~" 

After talking to each other, they hang up and Victor lays back on his bed and sighs. Just in time. His phone rings. He picks it up and he looks to see you calling. He answers it and he says, "Hey, mom." 

You say, "Hi, Victor sweetheart. Your dad told me he had a talk with you about this angel woman named Brianna." He says, "How did you know her name?" You say, "Honey. Your daddy told me." He says, "Oh. Okay... I'm bringing her soon. I swear." 

You say, "Bring her, tomorrow. Angel or not honey, nobody's to be trusted around MY babies. You understand sweetheart? I don't care if you are thirty now. You're always going to by my little boy. My baby and my only son. You'll always be my little boy. I need to gain that trust in those who date MY children. Understand?"

 He says, "Yeah. I'll bring her down here. It's alright, mom. You know how stubborn I am as a demon man. Let alone the son of the Devil himself. But I'll be alright for your sake. Don't worry. It'll be alright, mom." 

You say, "Good. I just need to see that your dates or relationships go great. I will murder any little bitch that hurts MY little prince. Anything for you, Victor sweetie." He says, "Thanks, mom. You know I'll harm and murder anyone who even harms a hair on you, too." 

You say, "Awe, sweetheart. Thank you. So long as I have my children's love and care, I'm good." He says, "I love you so much mom. I'll be alright. She is an angel, despite having demonic tendencies behind their backs." 

You say, "Well, she does have kinky habits. That's good in our world. Your daddy tells me she's a freaky type. Am I right?" Victor says, "I did tell him that. But it's true." You say, "Good. She's been reading upon hellish stuff. She'll be somewhat acceptable down here. So long as she's loyal to my son." 

He says, "I'll be at the castle tomorrow and I'll have her. Her name's..." You say, "Brianna?" He says, "How did you know?" You say, "Victor. Sweetheart... Your daddy told me her name." He says, "Oh... Right. Duh. We've mentioned this two minutes ago." 

You say, "It's alright, honey. Be here with Brianna. You know I myself was once a surface dweller. Your daddy used to deal with your great-grandpa Cuphead for years." He says, "Yeah. I know." 

You say, "Get plenty of good sleep. Love you, baby boy." He says, "Love you too, mom. You take it easy, too." You say, "I will honey. So long as you're safe, I'm happy. I will always love you. I'll always have your back, Victor." Victor smiles on the other line. You both hang up and he lays down. He ends up crashing out right there and falls asleep.