Ch. 28: Two More Children

Years have gone by. It's 2023. You're fifty-one years old now, but still smoking hot in the Devil's eyes. You aged well. Your grandpa Cuphead passed away in 2011, Mugman in 2014 and your mom Hannah in 2019. Both Cuphead and Mugman were old aged, but your mom died from a stroke from all the pizza and burgers she ate so much throughout the years. You miss them. 

Now your kids are grown. Victor is now thirty years old. He looks so much like his father, only he's not completely covered in fur just like always. He just has raven hair. He does however have a beard now. He's a handsome young man, nonetheless. 

Victor's as evil and as demonic as his father the Devil himself... but he still has a soft spot for you, his mother. No matter how evil or destructive or manipulative he is, he loves and cares for you no matter what. You've been there for your kids. Always. 

The only time anyone would see Victor even shed a tear is if you were hurt. And that hardly happens. But if you were feeling down, he'd ask if you were alright and you'd reply with, "Yes, sweetheart. I'm fine. Thank you." 

You actually have two more children now. Two daughters. So, Victor's still the only son you and the Devil have. Victor's the eldest and thirty. Annie's twenty-seven. Your third eldest is your daughter Cynthia. She's a bit chubby, has red died hair, a few piercings, tattoos, etc. She's twenty-two years old. 

And your youngest is your daughter Jackie. She's seventeen and in high school in Inkwell Hell, has raven hair in a permed wave, wears makeup, acts all stuck up towards others, etc. She's definitely like Annie was when she was in high school. Super popular, rich, spoiled rotten, etc. 

It's like Annie influenced Jackie a bit. And Jackie is now the queen bee in Hellfire High because one, she's influenced by Annie. And second, it's mostly due to her being the youngest child of the Devil. Annie changed a little bit from her high school bitch stage though... and has a son with a demon man named Joey. So, you and the Devil are grandparents to the young boy named Eric.

The real black sheep of the sisters is Cynthia. She was one of those easy-going demon girls in high school and didn't care about popularity. She felt being the chubby weirdo into anime and cosplay was better. 

The Devil loves his children, no matter what though. He's especially protective of his daughters. He admires Cynthia's confidence and knows she's got some evil tendencies, just like any demon should. No matter what she's like.

Jackie's best friend is a girl named Mandy. She's blue in complexion, is as pretty as Jackie is, has dark blue hair, wears horned glasses, etc. She's actually Stickler's daughter. Yes. Stickler managed to land a demon woman twenty or so years back named Nadine. A beautiful woman. And his daughter Mandy ended up one of the most popular girls in Hellfire High and the best friend of queen bee, Jackie.

Right now, Jackie and Mandy are at Hellfire High in the hallways, by their locker. Mandy says, "Ugh. Can you believe that pink loving freak Janine Brown? Ugh. She makes me want to barf." Jackie says, "Right? Who the fuck in Inkwell Hell wears a lot of pink and listens to pop music? So not demonic-like. What a freak." They both giggle.

Jackie gasps and she fixes her hair a bit. She faces Mandy and says, "Girl. How do I look?" Mandy says, "Pretty as always. What's up? You're acting like you've just spotted George Littleton." Jackie says, "Um, fuck yeah I have. Only the hottest and most buff jock in all of Hellfire High, girl." They both turn to see him.

Mandy smiles and says, "I don't blame you, girl. He is a good-looking guy." Jackie says, "Girl, you're my best friend, but back the fuck off. Georgie is mine.~" Mandy says, "Sorry, girl." Jackie smirks and says, "He is so going to ask me to prom. He's the hottest guy. I'm the hottest girl. I have everything any guy would fall for. Too bad I have my standards and only date cool guys. George Littleton in particular." 

Mandy says, "Girl. I ain't going to lie to you. I'm not interested in George. I don't even like guys... I like girls." Jackie says, "Ch. Girl, so what? Times have changed. Who gives a shit if you're a lesbian? Who is she?" Mandy says, "Akiko. The daughter of the demonic snow woman who sucks the life out of men. Yuki Onna." 

Jackie smirks and says, "I'll help you out with her. She's currently with that nerdo Frank. I'll split them up. Send a false cheating text and break them the fuck up. Then Miss. Akiko can be yours to have." 

Mandy sighs and smiles saying, "Oh man. Anything for HER, girl. She's worth splitting apart from her boyfriend. Anything to have Akiko. In fact..." She looks at Jackie and says, "I know a way to do it, myself." Jackie grins and says, "Whatever it takes girl, do it. Get with the daughter of Yuki Onna." They continue talking.

**********************************************************

Meanwhile, at an apartment down in Inkwell Hell. Cyntha is in her apartment. She lives on her own, just like Victor and Annie do and since they're all over eighteen and live on their own. Jackie still lives with you and the Devil since she's still underage. It would be alright for her to be out on her own at such a young age down in Hell, but the Devil is protective of his daughters, so he agreed with the surface rule of eighteen.

Annie lives with her husband and son in a nice house that's decorated in black and red and has a nice, black and thin fence with arrows on each one. Like a haunted house entrance or something. Perfect for demons like themselves and a good environment for your grandson, Eric. Whenever Annie and her husband are at work, you and the Devil agree to babysit little Eric who's three years old.

Right now, Cynthia is in her room, on her PC. She's chatting with another anime and game lover such as herself. She loves video games and is good at them. She gets that from you and her great-grandfather Cuphead. Being good at games. You with Mortal Kombat since it came around in 1992. Cuphead with carnival games and all. Now Cynthis with modern video games and even a classic game of Clue.

Cynthia is playing a mod game where she chats online with someone and plays a game at the same time. She says, "So like, there's this chest inside this cabin that holds the sword of doom." The other demon person on the other end says, "Oh man. Seriously?" Cynthia says, "Yeah." "This is like Link busting into people's places to break their pots and finding a gold saying, "Na na na naaa!" "Right? Ha ha!" She continues with her online gaming thing.

Her phone suddenly rings and she picks it up to see you calling. She says, "Oh. It's mom. Best chick ever who spawned me into this underworld." The person on the other end says, "Yeah, dudette. My mom's great too. Go ahead and talk to her. I'll log off for now." The other person logs off.

Cynthia answers her phone and says, "Hey, mom." From the other line you say, "Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" "Good. Doing my usual online gaming." "That's great, honey. Listen, Cynthia. I've called your brother Victor and your sister Annie. Now you. I want you all to come to mine and your dad's castle. Today. I'm preparing a dinner and I want all of my kids here. I know how much you love green bean casserole, honey. All of you and I'm happy." "Oh, sweet. I'm on my way." "Good. I'll see you soon honey. Love you." "Love you too, mom." 

After talking to you Cynthia says, "Good to hear from mom. I miss Jackie. I don't give a crap if she is the stuck-up queen bee type. At least I still get her respect." She gets up and says, "Alright. I'm ready." Cynthia gets ready and grabs her phone and all. She heads out of her apartment.