Chapter 15

Lucy watched as Gramps told the entire guild the truth her eyes met Levy's as the two women mentally selected those who were clear to fight and does who would play support

Lucy watched as Gramps told the entire guild the truth her eyes met Levy's as the two women mentally selected those who were clear to fight and does who would play support. Lucy allowed her magic to surface as soon as the master finished, she walked forward "For those who are confused about the Order of the Zodiac and the Order of Draco they are an elite group of mages, more powerful than the four kings of Ishgar only to be reactivated in true times of destruction." Alzack raised an eyebrow before speaking.

"Then why did they not appear during the dragon incident." Lucy smiled and tilted her head "They did just not in their official capacity, the members of the order of Draco have the symbol of the Fiore royal family with a large dragon wrapped around it as for the Zodiac twelve stars and in the centre the Heartfilia family symbol" Alzack nodded while the guild filed this information only Natsu who was currently quite bitter asked about it "Why is your family symbol on imperial mages?" Lucy just smiled up at Laxus as if she heard nothing and kissed him.

Levy quickly took this chance to bring everyone's attention to the first master who began giving instructions Lucy used her magic to pass on the detailed plan to Hibiki who quickly sent the information telepathically to every light guild in the nation. Lucy then turned to Juvia "They are not going to come here when we least expect it so I want you to be prepared to drown them. Juvia glanced at Lucy and nodded before everyone rushed to prepare.

Lucy however looked at the large crystal that held the first master's body placing her hand on it she pictured the celestial spirit realm. Mira-Jane and Freed looked on in absolute awe as the crystal glowed gold and then vanished. Lucy turned to the short man who watched her with awe "Even if we lose, he will never get his hands on it".

 Her eyes drifted over to Wendy who was meditating the air took on a cool temperature and felt like it was wrapping around them. Laxus looked on and nodded "It seems the sky dragon has no intention of playing fair" Master Makarov looked at them with a raised eyebrow and his grandson explained, "She is spreading her magic into the air if the enemy gets too close they will suffocate a deadly trap".

Master Makarov watched Wendy with a raised brow he never saw it coming from little Wendy, Mirajane who also heard paled a bit this was not the Wendy she knew. Laxus chuckled at the looks on their faces "She is a dragon slayer going through puberty her dragon instincts are now fully accepted she has fully merged with her inner dragon things will change".

The girl opened her eyes no longer were they brown but light pink the shape had changed and seemed feral, yet she seemed in complete control. "Erza, Jellal and the others are here" The guild watched as the Fairy Queen stood her clothing changing into a sleeveless turtleneck and a skirt before she walked forward opening the door two bodies crashed into her before she let out a loud laugh. The guild watched in awe and Jellal and Cobra placed a kiss on her cheek before looking at Wendy and nodding.

The Sky Dragon slayer just smirked and floated over to Angel and Meredy "So you have any photos for me?" The two women gave her a knowing look before pulling her into a hug. After a few minutes, Midnight spoke "So are we ready to fight?" Erza gazed at the man with a sinister smile "We are more than ready and thanks to Wendy, Levy and Lucy they won't know what will hit them"?

The said three women just raised their light pens and grinned before leaving the hall "Everyone has their duties and Warren promised to keep us updated, let's start evacuating Magnolia" was what they heard Lucy say before her voice faded. Erza glanced at Laxus who nodded "Freed I want you to place a rune over the guild hall".

The citizens of Magnolia were confused as to why they were being evacuated until Lucy now annoyed with the questions spoke "The Alvarez empire is attacking Fiore, Magnolia is a coastal town with the strongest defence being the guild we want no casualties to prevent innocent bloodshed we are sending you all to a safe location so please grab everything and go through the portal"

The citizens stared at the Celestial Spirit mage whom many had grown to love and nodded, Lucy watched with sad eyes as families packed clothing, memories and documents away she glanced at the elderly folks that depended on the help they got from the guild and summoned her spirits "Pack their things and ensure they are placed in a warm comfortable place" Wendy watched as Lucy kneeled and began a prayer of protection that the stars answered.

The Sky Dragon Slayer sighed and looked at Levy who started a city-wide rune spell it would take an hour to finish set up alongside a few mixed-blood runes. Lucy looked at the sky and sighed three hours till sunset it would be finished in time. Wendy watched as the citizens entered the portal when the last person went through with their family and belongings Lucy closed it and looked around her eyes more gold than brown "After this fight is over, I am going to ensure Fiore will never be threatened again". Wendy let out a small growl before glancing up at the sky "They are on their way they should be here by nightfall."

"Well, then we should prepare for an airstrike" Wendy turned around in shock as Chelia approached her with a bright smile. The two girls embraced in a hug "Letters and café meetups were not enough Wendy". The Sky god Slayer observed the changes to her friend's body thanks to Leonia's help Wendy's body was developing the Sky dragon slayer was now happy that she was no longer flat. Chelia had been helping her with clothing selections when the girl was unsure.

Chelia however had a bad feeling and turned to Lucy "Lucy-chan I have a request" The woman's eyes met hers before she nodded "I can do that quite easily" Chelia's eyes widened as Lucy quickly walked over and started drawing runes on her skin binding it over her heart. "The runes will ensure that your magic is not harmed outside of our brood you are the first I have drawn these on".

Wendy placed her hand on Chelia's shoulder and pushed a bit of her magic into the runes "Be careful Chelia". The two girls intertwined their hands silently promising each other to come back. Lucy watched on with a small smile as soon as Levy was finished, she needed to have some time with Laxus. She wondered what would happen when Zeref found out that the Lumen Histoire was no longer on earthland.

Author's Note

Hey guys I'm back sorry for the absence but I was travelling and ended up jetlagged and sick so this update and a few others a really late. I am so sorry I hope you like the chapter.