Chapter 6

Four months had passed since Laxus's arrival and Heartfilia Conglomerate was thriving alongside the businesses being quite successful and earning money the lives of Wendy, Carla, Laxus and Lucy had drastically changed

Four months had passed since Laxus's arrival and Heartfilia Conglomerate was thriving alongside the businesses being quite successful and earning money the lives of Wendy, Carla, Laxus and Lucy had drastically changed. Wendy had lost her pacifism and grew into her dragon nature, becoming more and more similar to her dragon mother and getting closer and closer to earning the moniker Queen of the Sky. Thanks to Laxus and Leonia she learned to control her magic and excelled at enchantments. What was surprising was that she learned to summon her dragon force at will. Like a true dragon, she was majestic and fierce, like a good healer she was observant and calm and like a proper lady she was elegant and well-spoken.

Carla was proud of the woman Wendy was becoming, thanks to Lucy Carla had mastered transformation magic and often practised hand-to-hand combat with the trainers of the manor Lucy had dedicated time to helping Carla get used to the human body. Laxus took the time to teach both the exceed and the younger dragon slayer how to absorb the magic in the atmosphere around them. It was Lucy who had changed the most though.

The Celestial spirit mage had gone through torture to advance her learning of her magic as most Celestial spells required a price while she had learned self-defence and weaponry for each star-dress she had also gotten into the time spells and maker magic categories. Making spells was hard but learning spells that centred around time was something that bothered Leonia till she found out her mistress had long paid the price.

It took three weeks for Lucy to finish learning these spells and how to use them in battle after that the girl started to change Loke explained that the more celestial magic one learned and used the more one absorbed energy from the stars and the environment. Lucy's hair took on a golden hue similar to her keys, her eyes had gained small golden flecks. Fighting Lucy was now becoming a challenge as she refused to spar with them magically until the celestial spirit king gave her permission. She glowed now and that wouldn't change, she now had a natural glow and light magic would soon be something she would need to learn.

Laxus, however, also went through some changes he had fully bonded with his inner dragon so much so that his dragon force looked more and more dragon-like. His eating habits had changed and like many dragons, he was overprotective of what was his. Leonia had used her magic to open his second origin. He trained with Wendy and Leonia for weeks before opening his third alongside Wendy. When he asked about Lucy Leonia flinched "Mistress is opening hers tomorrow in the spirit world"

While he had spent time with Lucy, and they had moved up to the third stage of the bond the man felt as if she was worried about hurting them with her magic, but he would give her time. Leonia, however, looked down she had been lying to Master Laxus and Miss Wendy.

To help Mistress Lucy train the celestial spirit king allowed her access to a pocket realm where time was different what was four months to them was 4 years to Miss. Lucy unfortunately this had only slowed down her ageing once again. So instead of opening her third origin with Master and the young lady, she was opening her sixth. As she was nearing the end of her training, she would return to Earthland's full training properly.

After all, she only returned to the manor to spend time with Master and the young lady, she would also do her paperwork on Earth land before returning to the pocket realm. Tomorrow would be her last day away, but Leonia could not help but shiver as Lady Carla glared at her. After gaining proper control of her gift to see the future the exceed had picked up on the truth about Lucy's new schedule and was furious that the blonde had been hiding her pain from them.

As the sun set Lucy walked into the family room where Wendy and Laxus sat playing chess, their eyes drifted towards the blonde as she approached. Both the Dragon Slayers could smell blood but saw no sign of bleeding on the blonde.

"Wendy, do you remember the agreement we made on the way here" The blunette looked at Lucy and smiled "Really!" the girl exclaimed. Lucy nodded and the girl launched herself into the blonde's arms. Lucy guided her to the main ritual room of the house. Laxus followed to two he promised Carla he would watch Wendy till the exceed got back from her doctor's visit. As the two entered the room Laxus paused the room was circular the walls were made out of lacrima and the ceiling of glass and the floor was lined with runes it reminded him of the sacred space of the cathedral.

The two women stood in the centre of the room with bright smiles as the full moon shined down on them " Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: Thy people shall be my people: Thy magic shall be my magic, This bond I make to you as my sister, wherever I go you shall find me, In danger, you shall stand by me and in happiness you shall be by my side. From this day till the end of my days"

Laxus froze he had no idea that Wendy had asked Lucy to be her dragon-bonded kin the vow that they had altered to show their devotion and trust in each other caused him to feel quite happy. He saw the shining devotion that both women had in their eyes. Dragons were possessive and protective often dying in battle alongside their kin and mates and in Wendy's eyes it showed she was the youngest and most passive of the current generation of Dragon slayers, but she was the only female and had lost three families before the possessiveness that shined in her eyes whenever she was around Lucy now showed in the feral but loving look in her eyes.

When he glanced at Lucy he almost staggered back if he didn't know better he would assume that the celestial mage was a dragon. The level of possessiveness and devotion in her eyes was that of a dragon pure and dangerous for her baby sister she would burn down the world. It scared him a bit the two were repeating the chant to solidify it not just as an oath on their magic, but an oath bound by the earth, stars, and sky. Love was a powerful thing a dangerous thing that started wars and ended them it was more dangerous in mages who often lived lives of loss meaning when they loved someone in any way, they would do anything to ensure they stayed with them. What bothered Laxus about this was that Lucy sometimes acted as Wendy's mother and they swore an oath as sisters, but he could assume that sisters were also maternal figures.

The room was filled with a bright light as all the celestial spirits that Lucy had appeared alongside the Celestial Spirit King and to the lightning dragon slayer's surprise the Dragon Queen of the skies herself Grandeeney appeared in a spirit form looking at the two girls and nodding before curling around them. That was one way to accept them as sisters.

The Celestial Spirits all bowed and formed a circle around the two as they continued the chant before both drawing blood and mixing it to make it official. Soon it was over and the spirits all disappeared the room now only held the three mages.

Two were looking at each other with bright smiles and tear-filled eyes "Sisters" the two murmured as they embraced each other their magic surfaced briefly before settling. Laxus looked on with a small smile before walking over and sitting with them. Lucy looked at the two and decided it was time "Come train with me."

The two dragon slayers did not even ask a question before looking at her and nodding "Sure let's just wait on Carla." They would be emersed in their little family of four for the next couple of months while the rest of their friends unknowingly prepared for the battles to come.