Chapter 1

The Heartfilia Estate was huge, Wendy and Carla had heard stories but seeing it was a unique experience

The Heartfilia Estate was huge, Wendy and Carla had heard stories but seeing it was a unique experience. "Lucy-san I thought you lost your family estate?" Wendy asked while playing with her fingers. Lucy nodded "We did but I saved enough money to buy it back and opened a new business under the family name."

Carla glanced at Lucy in surprise she knew that the blonde was referred to as a princess, but she had no idea that Lucy was an actual member of the upper-class nobility. "Lucy what exactly is your title?" she watched as the blonde flushed "Formally it was Lady Heartfilia" The blonde seemed to turn away and try to end the topic, but Carla caught on "And now" Lucy frowned as she stared at her mother's grave "Duchess Heartfilia" Carla nodded before glancing at Wendy who seemed surprised as she was not aware that Lucy still maintained her title.

As they entered the mansion a few maids greeted them with smiles carefully guiding Wendy and Carla to their rooms. While Lucy made her way to the library, buying Heartfilia Konzern was a secret that only the master was aware of. She had worked hard after the seven-year gap and the games to earn the money and start the business.

Going as far as to work out a deal with the princess who agreed not to announce who the successor of the estate and title was but to make it clear that they were off limits. In doing so Lucy had agreed to take her mother's titles as the previous queen and her mother were good friends.

She had filled the library with rare books on every possible topic including magic carefully she pulled out the books on Celestial Spirit magic, Dragon Slayer magic and finally Transformation magic. She had asked both Freed and Levy to teach her rune magic so every book in the room had been warded safely so that they would not fall into the wrong hands.

The blonde paused and looked out the window her eyes locked on nothing, as she thought about her team. While she had accounted for Wendy and Carla the others, however, she had no idea where they were or if they were okay. A small sigh left her lips before she resumed her actions and quietly made her way to the room she had personally assigned for her little sisters. She knocked gently on the door before Wendy opened it with bright eyes "Lucy - san this room is amazing!"

The room in question had been designed solely with young Wendy in mind. The room was huge with a white ceiling. Three of the walls were painted in a mix of Alice and Arctic blue while the fourth wall was a huge glass window. With a comfortable white window seat with blue and grey cushions and a fluffy baby blue blanket. The floor in keeping with the theme was white as was most of her furniture, however, the sheets and accents had calming shades of blue that seemed to complement each other.

Centred against one of the walls was a large bed with sheer blue and white curtains framing it, on both sides were white bedside tables on each was a lacrima lamp and photos of Wendy with the team and her friends from other guilds. Opposite the bed against the other wall, near the window seat was a sleek desk with pens and notebooks. And in the centre of the room seemed to be a sitting area. Carla had found the doors leading to a private ensuite and closet upon exiting she realized this room was designed with both in mind.