Chapter 12

MATURE CONTENT: SEXUAL CONTENT 

18+

Laxus's room was his domain, it smelled of his cologne and surprisingly cedar, the celestial mage had never been in his room and tonight would be the first time she saw it. It was a dragon's domain dark and warm but filled with luxurious items as most of his kind filled their space. Yet everything about it screamed Laxus. The man towered over her as he allowed the dark blue lights to come on powering them with a bit of magic.

Lucy lowered herself onto the bed and looked around the room in awe, it was perfect for him his own personal getaway. She gasped when Laxus kneeled in front of her and gently removed her pumps placing soft kisses from her ankles up to her knees. Her eyes fluttered shut as his lips moved higher up her legs. The blonde flushed in embarrassment and opened her eyes mentally scolding herself for getting so lost in the feeling. She rose to her feet, and carefully removed her skirt and top exposing the lace set she wore underneath.

Laxus felt his dragon let out a growl of satisfaction his mate was dressed in his colour dark purple lace covering her pale supple skin. He groaned when the light magic she had been exploring wore off exposing the garter and matching stockings. Lucy watched as the man stood up no longer kneeling and grabbed her. As he pulled her closer to him, she took the chance to push his coat off. Her hands trailed down to his chest as she began to slowly unbutton his shirt.

The small shaking of her hands was the only indicator she was nervous by the time he pushed the shirt open and manoeuvred it off him her hands no longer shook and Laxus smiled down at her "I am yours and you are mine" he whispered as his fingers gently moved over her breast eliciting a soft moan from the woman. Her eyes meet his briefly as she responded softly "Till the end of our days until we die" a soft vow filled with love before she placed her lips on his.

That was all he needed, closing his eyes, and breathing deeply before letting out a long low growl that made her entire body shiver and sweeping her off her feet and into his arms. She buried her face in Laxus's neck, his scent being so close one served to excite her more as he pressed his face to her hair and breathed deeply as he carried her across the room and settled her on the bed. "This is your last chance to change your mind, Lucy, I don't think I can continue holding back if we keep going," Laxus warned with a low growl making Lucy shiver.

Lucy licked her lips before raising a hand to undo the clasps of her bra. Only to have her hands caught in Laxus's large, strong ones and pinned together above her head. His head dipped down to nip at her lips before latching on for an intense kiss.

Lucy was panting by the time he drew back. Looking up at him with glazed eyes as he smiled down at her for a moment before dipping lower, kissing her cheeks, then chin, then the hollow of her neck as his hands found their way to her bra to fumble with the rest of its clasps. A low growl rumbled in his throat for a moment before he tired of the struggle and tore the bra open.