Chapter 11

Jet and Droy adored Levy after the guild disbanded and she left with they assumed that one day they would reunite, and she would finally return their feelings

Jet and Droy adored Levy after the guild disbanded and she left with they assumed that one day they would reunite, and she would finally return their feelings. No, she had returned to Fairy Tail much stronger than before with confidence and strength. Her eyes no longer held reluctance and shyness but determination.

 The feeling of losing her only grew as she immediately took over in giving orders and making her presence known, they were stunned by her behaviour but assumed that they would have a chance still. Then their dreams got crushed as she kissed Gajeel softly on the lips before getting back to work. That had infuriated them, and both sat in the darkness filled with jealousy and anger they both left renouncing their guild.

Levy felt two members of the guild leave and glanced around when she noticed both Jet and Droy missing she only shook her head and got back to work. Lucy had already warned her about the two she would not regret her decision.

Erza glanced around the guild with a bright smile until her eyes were firmly fixed on Natsu, Gray and Gildarts who seemed to be in a heated argument. It would not have bothered her if it was their usual loud physical fighting. However, this was a tense quiet exchange with both Gray and Gildarts telling Nastu off about something. 

She spotted Juvia listening to the conversation and how Gajeel and Wendy both seemed annoyed before joining. The scarlet rose of fairy tail glanced at Levy and then to Juvia before raising an eyebrow. The water mage gave them a thumbs-up before focusing more on the conversation.

Mira also noticed but Erza just shook her head and indicated towards Juvia with her eyes. They all went about their duties for a while till they heard a loud growl and they turned to the table where the argument had escalated. Wendy sweet Wendy had her teeth bared and had gone into her dragon force, before she could do anything Laxus appeared and placed a calming hand on the girl's shoulder. Wendy calmed down and stepped away from Natsu. Her pink hair had gone back to its natural dark blue as she walked off with the large man to see her sister.

The rest of the persons in the argument glared at Natsu before storming off. Juvia quickly made her way over to the girls and began to explain what happened "Natsu is not happy that Lucy is with Laxus and was stating that he was the better dragon for her when Gajeel and Wendy reminded him that the oath had been made binding them to each other until marked he said that he could break that with the old ways and Wendy lost it" 

Levy gasped and turned to Natsu who seemed to be listening in on them "The old way is essentially rape, he would have to force himself on Lucy and bite her before Laxus. It's cruel. Lu-chan read about it when Gajeel and I mated she got worried and said she would rather die than stay would someone that did that to her" Juvia also noticed Natsu listening and watched with a hidden joy as Natsu seemed to deflate.

Erza however was furious "So let me get this straight first he breaks his promise and abandons her after essentially trapping her in a partnership using her magic against her. Leave her alone for a year to deal with the pain and repercussions then gets mad that Laxus who has liked Lucy since day one came and supported her and helped her grow gets to be with Lucy while he does not. And now he wants to force himself on her again not accounting for her happiness and only caring for himself because he doesn't like that he lost his chance?"

The more Erza spoke the more Levy noticed Natsu deflating and recognizing what he had done. Serves him right, Levy thought before turning back to a fuming Erza who was on the phone talking to someone.

 Levy realized that Erza was informing them of what had happened and to her surprise after she hung up Erza kept her eyes fixed on the center of the room. There was a glow and then Crim Sociere appeared. 

Laxus, Lucy and Wendy had made their way downstairs to greet them. The guild watched in surprise as Lucy hugged Jellal and her eyes glowed gold "Hello my brother." Her voice was melodious as the man smiled at her and gently patted her head "Little sister."

The two were siblings in magic something Erza found hilarious when the two took a chance to bond over their magic when she visited. The bond that grew had pleased Erza as she cared deeply for both of them. 

When Lucy pulled away Jellal walked over to Erza and placed a soft kiss on her head "Where is he?" Erza's eyes drifted and the man turned before walking over to Natsu "You stay away from Lucy if I hear that you have been close to her, I will hunt you like you are the enemy" The fire dragon slayer nodded and quickly moved into another area in the building.

Cobra however was staring at Lucy in surprise he could not hear her mind, nor her soul it was like everything was silent it concerned him. After they spoke for a bit, the small independent guild left. Laxus turned and kissed his mate before they exchanged some words so softly that none of the Dragon slayers heard. Lucy smiled and nodded in agreement with her mate before turning away and walking over to Wendy.

"Laxus and I will be staying in the Manor tonight are you and Carla okay to stay in the house alone tonight" The small bluenette and her exceed nodded before tilting their heads and giving Lucy a smirk "I shall give you two a full body health check when you return."

Lucy nodded and she and Laxus left the guild together with bright smiles.