Chapter 2

It was shocking to see the Heartfilia Estate in person he had heard the rumours but this was unbelievable, schooling his expression Laxus walked towards the main mansion before he got within five feet a group of women surrounded him

It was shocking to see the Heartfilia Estate in person he had heard the rumours but this was unbelievable, schooling his expression Laxus walked towards the main mansion before he got within five feet a group of women surrounded him. Each one radiated magic, their bodies were covered in black material, and the only colour was a purple gem. The lightning dragon slayer did not move instead he assessed the women. Each had a different form of magic and held a weapon they intended to kill him he noticed a shadow and a woman appeared "At ease, he is a guest of the lady" Laxus watched as the group vanished a sense of fear bubbled in the back of his mind those women had no presence, not even a leaf moved when they left.

The woman turned to him and curtseyed "Mr Dreyar I apologize for the inconvenience Lady Heartfilia is this way" the woman turned and began guiding him to an area behind the mansion. To the man's surprise, a woman was training Wendy in weapon combat which looked like a foldable spear. Behind the training area sat Lucy going through papers and every now and then she glanced at Wendy and smiled. On a chair next to Lucy was Carla drinking tea with a pleased expression on her face. Laxus walked over to the celestial spirit mage "Lucy" his voice filled with respect and something else the blonde woman could not name.

She gave the man a small but genuine smile "Hello Laxus it took you two weeks to get here" the man let out a small smile before sitting next to the woman. "Yes, but I got a gift for you" he watched as the woman leaned back and tilted her head "Did you?" the man nodded and handed the woman a box, Lucy curiously unwrapped the box and opened it. In the box nestled in black silk were four zodiac keys, one caused a tear to run down the woman's face.

She caressed the key before looking at the other three Libra, Pisces and Ophiuchus. Why were Yukino's keys here? "Laxus how did you get these keys?" her voice soft. The man smiled and glanced at Wendy who seemed confident with the weapon. "Yukino broke her bond with the Celestial Spirit world to focus on another magic she is now a siren" Lucy frowned "She could have kept her magic what exactly happened?" The blonde immediately grabbed her most used key since the battle and summoned Loke "I know it's not exactly my business but why did Yukino's link to her celestial spirit magic break" The lion spirit sighed before beckoning to Libra's key "Ask them they refuse to tell us what happened."

Lucy frowned and summoned Libra "Hello Libra it's good to see you again" the gravity spirit bowed before giving Laxus a grateful look "You want to know, don't you?" the spirit asked Lucy who nodded and offered the woman a seat. Libra, however, declined "Our previous holder broke the contract between holder and spirit and nearly destroyed our keys" Lucy frowned and gave the spirit a sympathetic smile "I shall form a contract with you guys tomorrow get some rest" The spirit nodded before leaving.

Lucy then directed her attention to Laxus "How did you know about Aquarius?" the man glanced at her his gaze filled with understanding and compassion "Her key was not on the ring with the others so I called in some favours" to his surprise the blonde just smiled and sat down once more. "Thank you"