"With everything that goes on here in this place I'm surprised nobody is looking for therapy sessions." AZ mutters looking at the ceiling.

"Will?" On the far table, Evan stirs. William is at his side in three steps, his fury gone and kind bedside manner in place. "Stay still, Ev. You took a claw to the head, my friend." Evan follows orders, but he blinks bleary eyes open and scans the room. It only takes him a second to notice both of the cousins. He tenses on the bed.

"Hey, Bree and uh...AZ." He says awkwardly.

Bree gives him a wave the same time AZ says "Yo" a hand on her hips.

"Hey, Evan. And here I thought you were just a clueless frat boy." Bree greets him. He laughs weakly which then transfers into a cough.

"Don't tell Char I got hurt, 'kay?" Charlotte Simpson feels like a lifetime ago and a world away. They would have to go back to the real world after tonight, acting as if nothing happened.

"I run my mouth almost all the time but I won't tell her this." AZ reassures. He mutters "Cool." And relaxes on the bed.

William snorts. "If you're well enough to worry about your girlfriend, then you're well enough to recover in your own bed. Let me check you over before you go upstairs."

AZ feels a tug on her shoulder and she turns to see Sar. "Can I drive you guys home?" She asks and AZ gets a little bit too excited as she lights up like a puppy.

"Yes!" Sar startles a bit but smiles while this time it was Bree and the rest turn to look at AZ questioningly. Evan winces a bit at the loudness of her voice. She clears her throat. "I mean yes absolutely it would be greatly appreciated." Giving her an awkward smile.

Bree nods accepting Sars offer and the three of them make their way out. AZ looks curiously at the squire. "Surprised you didn't want to check on Tor first." She asked, with some cynicism in her voice. Sar didn't seem to notice though as she shrugged.

"My girl's mad grouchy when she's hungry, but she's fine." All of sudden AZ wanted Tor to be anything but.

William kicked Russ out of the infirmary too as they heard him mutter something about 'no peace in this house, and some Welsh' that sounds a lot like curses. AZ made a note to ask him what they meant.....for educational purposes of course.

Sar wasn't one of those people who has to fill a silent car with chatter. She turns the radio on, She parks her car in one of the campus lots close to the dorms. Bree decides to head off first, she had a major headache after thinking in the car. She kissed AZ on the cheek and bid Sar a thank you as well goodnight she also gave Sar Russ's sweatshirt. Leaving the two of them to chat. AZ suddenly feels like Bree did that on purpose, she didn't know if she wanted to thank her cousin or punch her on the head.

She would do both.

Quickly she turns to the pretty squire, looking at the Tesla right in front of them. "Really ya'll weren't playing." She gestures to the car. Sar looks back before chuckling a bit.

"Yeah the Order has a bunch we could use." AZ purses her lips.

"A million and counting I'm guessing." Sar shrugs.

"Not that much, but enough to provide for us."

"Must be nice." AZ says rather bitterly. This time Sar was able to catch on.

"Pretty pretentious isn't it." She says, understanding and AZ does a double take.

"No ...that's not what I was thinkin-" Sar raises her hand up. "Its okay, I know I'm not allowed to say stuff like that. Especially in front of the regents but..." She trails off. AZ turns to look at her curiously.