Twenty Two (Jo Bhi Hai Sab Mera Tere Hawale Kardiya)

Author Pov

Reva's look♥️

Reva's look♥️

Reva was seated in front of the mirror, in the midst of getting ready for the wedding.

Ankita: "What's taking you so long, Reva? Sunayana (the parlor artist), why is it taking so much time? Hurry up and get her ready quickly."

Sunayana: "Aunty, everything is prepared, but Reva keeps making changes, which takes time."

Reva: "Maa, why the rush? I want to take my time and go downstairs only when I'm satisfied with my appearance."

Ankita: "Reva, my child, the auspicious moment is passing, and Rajiv ji has been waiting for you in the mandap. Rajat, say something."

Rajat: "Yes, let her take her time, Maa. After all, a bride has the right to take her time."

Rajat walked over and asked Reva, "Are you ready, Revu?" He knows her very well, She looked at her brother and nodded obediently. He then accompanied her to the mandap.

 He then accompanied her to the mandap

Rajiv's Look♥️

Rajiv was already seated in the mandap, and the pandit ji was chanting the mantras. He anxiously waited for Reva to arrive. Fifteen minutes had passed, and there was still no sign of her. He tapped his fingers nervously and kept glancing towards the entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. After another five minutes, he felt her presence.

He looked towards the entrance and raised an eyebrow in surprise. His breath caught in his throat as he laid eyes on her. She looked like a goddess in her bridal attire – the deep red lehenga, the intricate henna patterns on her hands, and the bridal chooda adorning her wrists. Every movement she made seemed to send his heartbeat racing, and he found himself captivated by her beauty and presence.

She was walking beside her brother, looking around, and Rajiv felt her gaze searching for someone. Not once did she glance at him; she seemed lost in her own world. He couldn't resist it any longer – he got up and walked towards her. She was standing at the end of the stage stairs, and he was at the top. He extended his hand to help her ascend, and she turned to look at him. Just as she was about to take his hand, she felt someone else take hold of it. She turned to see her father, Anuj.