Chapter Fifteen(Tumse milke Dilka hai jo haal kay kare)

Reva's POV:

As I made my way back home, I couldn't help but curse him under my breath. "Is he mad? What does he think of himself? When I get home, I'll tell Mom and Dad everything, then he'll know what he's up against." Fuming with anger, I finally reached home and found my parents sitting and having breakfast.

"You're back. Where were you for so long? Come, have your breakfast." Maa said

Anuj - "Come quickly. Today's breakfast is your favorite - aloo puri. And we also have hot gulab jamuns."

I licked my lips and approached them. "Okay, let me have breakfast first. Who knows, after the drama unfolds, Mom might keep me hungry for a month."

I sat down and asked Mom, "What's so special today?"
Ankita - "Rajat is going to receive the Young Achievers Award."
Anuj - "Haa, a while ago, the media came over to take an interview  of your maa and my." He whispered to me, "That's why she's got so much makeup on.
Mom scolded him, "What are you saying?"
Anuj - "Oh, nothing. Just saying how beautiful you're looking, just like the first time I laid eyes on you." He winked at me, and Mom blushed and hurried to the kitchen, embarrassed.

I let out a burp, placed my spoon on the plate, and turned to my dad. "Dad, I need to talk about something important."

Anuj - "Yes, go ahead sweetie."

(Author+ Reva pov)

As Reva was about to start, her phone suddenly beeped with a message. She glanced at it, clearly annoyed by the interruption, and kept ignoring it. But it's distrubing again and again,She then excused herself and checked the message. It was a video sent by an unknown number, showing Rajat accepting cash from someone. The sender threatened to expose the video to the media if she didn't comply.

Enraged and determined, she grabbed her bag and left in a hurry. "I'm going to Anu's place, I'll be back soon." She said to her  parents

She reached Mahnotra Industries and rushed to the reception. "Where is Mr. Mahnotra's office? Which floor?"
The receptionist, the same one from last time who had given her unfriendly looks, looked at her again with skepticism.
Receptionist -" Do you have any  appointment"
Reva shot her an angry look but composed herself. "Yes, I have an appointment."
Receptionist " wait here I have to ask Soham sir first"
Receptionist - "10th floor." She cut the call and said.

Reva stormed into Rajiv's cabin, her anger evident as she stood there, breathing heavily. Rajiv, engaged in a conversation with Soham, noticed her presence and nodded to Soham, who exited the cabin. As the door closed, Reva's glare intensified, and Rajiv's smirk grew wider.

He straightened his coat button and confidently walked towards her, stopping a short distance away.

"What's the matter, Ms. Shukla?" he asked, feigning innocence.

Reva's frustration was palpable. "What's all this nonsense, Mr. Mahnotra?"

Rajiv continued to act innocent. "The same question could be directed at you. What brings you here? Have you come to provide me with an answer?"

Her anger flared. "Absolutely not! I will never agree to your ridiculous contract agreement."

Rajiv's facade cracked, and his amusement waned. "You think I'm doing this intentionally? That I would stoop so low as to manipulate you into agreeing to my terms?"

Her voice was tinged with frustration. "Yes! You're resorting to these tactics just to get your way, forcing me to bend to your will."

Rajiv's expression shifted, his tone growing more serious. "You're right. I can and will do anything for it"