Chapter Two (Food is Life)

12pm Shukla house

Somebody is walking sheepishly. The person stops at the corner, looking here and there. "Rasta saaf hai Boss," she says to herself and walks ahead.

She opens the refrigerator and looks at the cake, licking her lips. She says, 'Mission complete,' as she takes the cake and a spoon, then sits on the floor behind the kitchen cabinet. She takes the first bite, moans, and gazes lovingly at the cake, saying, 'I miss you, my Jaan.''

She takes the second bite, and someone forwards a big spoon in front of her. She looks at that person's face and smiles with a mouthful of cake. He sits in front of her, takes one bite of the cake, and says, "eating alone is bad manners"

"Papa," she said and  forwards the cake to Anuj. Both are sitting together and eating cake. She asks suspiciously, "Papa, where is your wife?"

Anuj replies, "Sleeping."

"Dad, we have to do something about police officer" Anuj says, "Yeah, shoo, she is my wife and your maa."Slowly he further adds, "but She behave exactly like we are her jailer."

Both laugh, on his comment but Reva signals him to laugh quietly because she knows that if her mom sees them eating cake at this time, both of them will have to diet for one week.

Anuj: "Let's do agitation like last time."

After listening to his opinion, Reva stops eating, cleans her mouth with palm, forwards her sweatshirt sleeve. She was going to bang her hand  on the table loudly, but Anuj signals her to be quiet, saying, "Maa will wake up." She taps it slowly and adds, "I am not going to trust you this time. When maa gives you some bribe, you will change party like last time."

Anuj: "No baccha, I am always by your side. This time, I will go on a fast agitation till my last breath." He pouts.
Reva: "Ok, I'll trust you this time, but I want some assurance."

Anuj:  Property ke paper mummy ke pass hai ( "The property papers are with mummy,") he says as he licks the bowl with his tongue.

Reva: "Dad, I don't want property for assurance. You have to take an oath." She shout slowly

Anuj gulps nervously, puts his hand on his chest, and says, "Hey hey, princess."
Reva: "Mummy ki  Kasam khai aur boliye ki aap is baar Mera hai saath denge, aap paltenge nahi." ("You have to takes mom oath ans repeat after me promise me that you'll support me this time, and you won't change your mind.")
his hand still on his chest, he bows his head and says, "I do, ma'am."
She giggles at how her father always treats her  like princess. She knows her mom sometimes behaves strictly because of her weight, but her dad always cheers her up and never lets her down.
She further added, "Your wife, papa, she's always very strict with me. You know what she said to me yesterday? That I am fat. You tell me, papa, do I look fat? No, right? I'm just a chubby girl.She always says, 'Reva, do this,' 'Reva, don't do that'... It's been two days that I am on a diet, and she keeps hovering around me. Two days dad two days, "I haven't been eating sweets only because of your wife. She's like the daughter of Hitler... No, no, she's not like  daughter of Hitler; she is  Hitler! Look at how she always scolds your lovely daughter." She pout
Anuj looks at his daughter with adoration, but then he notices someone standing behind her. It's none other than his wife, with both hands on her waist. Anuj looks back at his daughter and signals her to keep quiet, but her rapid talk is like a bullet train, not ready to stop.
Reva sees sweat on Anuj's head and closes her eyes in fear. She knows they  got caught. She turns her head, acting as if she is pretending to be innocent and says, "Maa, I love you," pout
Anuj " Jaan see she is child and I scolds her not to eat cake but you know na she is  stubborn like you..... No no I mean not like you, your very understanding wife and maa but she not understanding like you na Jaan you go sleep I will scold her more" he turn and show Reva puppy ice and pleading her with small join hands

Ankita - 56

Anuj turns and look  at his wife "what Jaan"

Ankita - this is 56th time you take my oath and broken it

Reva slowly said " 57th " maa 57th "

Anuj looked at his daughter with wide eyes.
They are talking with there eyes
Reva smiled and winked, saying with her eyes, "This is punishment for breaking the promise."

Anuj also showed in his eyes, "Pleading, why princess, why?" He turned his face slowly, joined his hands, and prayed to God

Ankita said, "Anuj ji, tell me today how much you desire to kill me, like a toffee. You always take an oath and broke it instantly like Maggie "

Reva - "Yes, maa, I don't want to eat cake, but he forced me. Really, maa I swear!" With saying her side she walk and stand behind Ankita

Anuj looked at his daughter with wide eyes as she danced behind Ankita.

Ankita turned and grabbed her hand, making both of them stand in front of her. Looking both of them angerly Seeing her face, like school student both of them down there head

Ankita -  you, daddy's princess, your Sunday chit day is canceled. Now you will not get any sweets for 2 weeks. Now, go to your room." Reva looked at her mom with horror  going to cry then Anuj see his daughter pittyfull and said "Jaan, 2 weeks is a long period."
Ankita look at him angerly and said "Both of you, father and daughter, never going to let me live peacefully. Anuj ji  see you in the room. Now you're going to sleep on the couch for  whole 1 week. Anuj going to say something but she look Reva side and commanded, "Go to your room, Reva, right now. And you, Shukla ji, follow me." Both father nad daughter look at each other and Reva give him  pittyfull thumps up.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I Hope You Like It.......

Mischievous side of Reva 🤭🤭😝

Please press the star button

Take care 😇

Thank you 😊😊