Chapter Seven ( Lag Jaa Gale )

Ananya looked at her in shock as she shared the incident, and she noticed that Reva kept her head down and focused on eating her food. She had confided in Ananya about everything that had happened but chose not to mention the unexpected kiss. Reva felt embarrassed about it because she had never been in a relationship before and had never experienced such a scenario in her life.

Anu: So, what do you think about it?
Reva: About what?

Ananya lightly slap her own head in frustration and exclaimed, "Idiot, about the money! How will you pay him that much amount?"

Reva stopped eating, looked at her friend's face, sat properly, and cleared her throat before responding, "See, I know that the matter is very serious, and I am thinking about it carefully... but..."

Anu: But what?

Reva: but......

Anu: Say it quickly, you idiot! My blood pressure is going to shoot up!

Reva - but......... haven't eaten anything since morning. Can you please give me some time to finish my food?

Anu laughed madly, stood up, walked to her side, and hardly slapped her on the head.

Reva: Ouch! What are you doing? Idiot!

Anu: You idiots, you broke the... Fu.....
Reva gently patted her stomach, Anu realizing she almost said something inappropriate. She quickly composed herself and said, sarcastically "Oh, bravo! You broke the precious antique piece, worth a whopping 10 million! Applause, everyone! And now, you have to pay that exorbitant debt, but hey, let's first focus on your food, shall we? Brilliant plan!

Reva: "Oh, yes, absolutely! Because not eating will miraculously reduce the debt, won't it? Right Anu baby" Reva in the same tone

When they were talking, Ananya felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She held her stomach and sat down near the chair. Concerned, Reva looked at her and offered her some water to drink.

Reva asked, "What happened, Anu? Are you feeling pain? Should we go to the doctor?"

Ananya chuckled at her best friend's concern. She knew Reva was carefree and dramatic, but she also recognized that Reva was one of the most caring person she only know how to make people happy withe her sillyness
Anu: No, no, it's been happening sometimes. She said with small smile and patt her stomach lovingly

Reva looked at her friend with concern and thought to herself, "Stupid girl, what are you doing? She is pregnant and in her 7th month, and you came to her for help......... She is not the same Anu you know. She is married and going to be a mom. At least think about the baby."

While she was lost in her thoughts, Anu shook her shoulder gently and asked, "Where are you lost?"

Reva nodded her head, laugh loudly. She held her stomach, saying, "I can't believe it, Anu! You believed my lie!"

Anu, puzzled, asked, "What?"

Reva replied, "Yes, the 10 ml story was just a prank I played on you. And I successfully fooled you! I can't believe it!"

Anu looked at her with a mix of annoyance and amusement and exclaimed, "Get out of my house right now!"

Reva continued to laugh heartily, but Anu grabbed her hand, pushing her towards the bedroom  door. However, Reva managed to take her food plate and bag, walking out while still laughing.

From behind, Anu threatened, "Don't you dare come here again! If you do, you'll get a beating with my slipper... and don't even think of showing up at the program the day after tomorrow. I'll dance at my baby's baby shower holding the title of 'Massi' we don't need you .... She shout and close her door loudly