Fourty Seven (It's The Time To Disco)

Hello, everyone! Please show your support by voting. It means a lot to me. Your simple vote gives me motivation to write

It's been a month since the incident, and Rajiv and Reva have returned from their honeymoon, enjoying a peaceful life. Rajiv regularly took her to the office, she denied it but he was stubborn, but Reva preferred not to disclose that she was the boss's wife. However, one day, when a client tried to flirt and touch her inappropriately, Rajiv's possessiveness got the better of him. Unable to control his anger, he ended up beating the guy black and blue. This incident unintentionally made Reva famous in the office.

Despite people accusing their relationship, Rajiv decided to give Reva her due right. However, this didn't change her position in the office. She still held the same employee status and continued to sit with the regular employees. Although Rajiv offered her a cabin and a promotion, she declined it.
The revelation brought its share of troubles to Reva in the office. Some girls taunted her,  that she was with Rajiv for money, but she ignored such remarks. Another challenge arose as Rajiv, now becoming more possessive, didn't easily let her go. Their office hours became increasingly steamy and hot as their personal and professional lives intertwined.

This sometimes made her angry, but in the face of his love and care, she found herself always surrendering to him.

Currently, both of them are sitting in his cabin, and Rajiv is explaining some crucial points for their project that she needs to correct. She knows that the details are not that important, but Rajiv deliberately has her seated in front of him.
Rajiv gets up from his chair and moves to her side while talking, deliberately touching her hand to neck. Shivers run down her body, and she grabs his hand, saying in a stern tone, "Mr. Mahnotra, didn't we decide last time that there should be no touching and personal matters during office hours?"

Mature content: If you're not comfortable with this, please skip this part.

"Didn't I tell you, Mrs. Mahnotra, it's my office, and I'll do what I want," he says, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. He then takes her, and they sit on the sofa, with her in his lap, exchanging open-mouthed kisses.

"I am married, sir. My husband will divorce me if he knows about my office affairs with my boss," Reva says. Rajiv looks at her, pulls down her saari from her shoulder, revealing her shoulder blade, and says, "Leave him, Mrs. Mahnotra. Come to me; I'll love you more than him."  He said with torturing her skin more.

Reva suppressed her moans, knowing that anyone could come onto the floor, not into the cabin without his permission. But,  If they heard her voice from outside which was filled with moans, it will be embarrassing.

Rajiv understood her situation and took out the remote from the side table, locking the door and window, with still giving her open mouth kisses to neck.

"I want to tell your husband that he is a lucky man who has such a sexy wife," Rajiv said, kissing her lips. After kissing her for five minutes, he put his hand in her blouse, giving a massage to her clothed breasts. She was running her hands through his hair, which was making him even more aroused.

"You don't know, I am also a lucky woman to have a sexy husband," she said, and Rajiv bit her skin, leaving a dark hickey. After licking the area to soothe her pain, he remarked, "You need punishment for taking your husband's name in front of your lover." He then lifted her in his arms in a bridal style and placed her on his table.

Reva's saree was scattered in the cabin, he withdrew it when he was taking her in his arms. She was only in her skirt and blouse when he made her turn and bent her over the table, giving open-mouthed kisses on her back. When she shouted, "No, not there, my hand will not reach there, and marks will not be covered."