Fourty Five (Sanson ko Sanson main dhalne do jara)

Hello, everyone!  Please show your support by voting. It means a lot to me. Your simple vote gives me motivation to write

Rajiv sees her in a lavender dress, his heartbeat skipping for a moment. He goes to her, takes her in his arms, and kisses her, turning Reva's cheeks crimson red. Rajiv: "Let's cancel the plan and go to the room, what did you think?" Reva lightly slaps his chest, blushing. Rajiv laughs, and Reva looks at him with a mix of anger and shyness. He then takes her hand, pulls out a chair for her, and a hotel staff member arrives, placing champagne and food in front of her.
Rajiv served her food and champagne. He knows he's staring at her, but she deliberately ignores him and focuses on eating. When Rajiv stands up and goes to her, Reva senses his gaze and aura, a mix of fear and excitement. She wants to jump on him but composes herself and asks with raised eyebrows, "What?"

"You already know what, don't do something which ends up with you in trouble," Rajiv said, sending shivers down her body. Reva gulped down her food and innocently asked him, "What are you talking about, Mr. Mahnotra? What will you do?" She playfully pulled him by his tie. Rajiv came close, closing his eyes, and his lips were just inches away from hers when he said, "Just eat the food, Jaan. There are lots of surprises pending. If you provoke me again, you know where we'll end up. And then, the next morning, you'll blame me for that too."

Picked her lips and took her in his arms, Rajiv sat on the chair with Reva on his lap. When Reva broke the kiss and said, "What if anyone watched?" She was about to get up when Rajiv forcefully kept her in his lap, took a spoon, and fed her, saying,

"Don't worry; this is our hotel, no one is gonna come here without my permission," Rajiv assured her. Reva was taken aback by this revelation. Rajiv fed her, and she reciprocated. After dinner, Rajiv took her to the beachside. As they walked arm in arm, Reva's sandal began to cause discomfort. Rajiv noticed and bent down to remove it. The touch of the warm sand made Reva giggle, catching Rajiv's attention.

When Reva playfully splashed water on Rajiv, he looked at her with surprise. She burst into laughter, repeating her antics. This time, Rajiv joined the fun and chased her. Catching her, he carried her in a bridal style and playfully tossed her into the water, eliciting shouts from her.

Mature content: If you're not comfortable with this, please skip this part.

Later, as they lay on the beach, Reva rested her head on Rajiv's chest, playing with his shirt buttons. The sound of waves and calmness created a serene moment.

When she asked, "What is the surprise?" Rajiv looked at her, gently pressed his lips to hers, and whispered, "Wait, Jaan, you will know." As she sat on his stomach, insisting, "No, I want to know right now," Rajiv pulled her closer onto his chest and said, "Wait, Jaan, you'll definitely like it." Before she could respond, he kissed her passionately, then lifted her and laid her on the ground, positioning himself on top of her.

When Rajiv was about to continue kissing her, Reva stopped him. He looked at her, sensing her discomfort, especially considering they were outdoors. He kissed her forehead and asked, "Do you trust me?" Reva nodded immediately, and a genuine smile crossed Rajiv's face. He kissed her forehead again and reassured her, "This is private property, so no one is going to come here." He kissed her lips once more, and this time, Reva responded more freely. Rajiv passionately kissed her, and when Reva felt breathless, he moved down to kiss her neck, asking, "Can I?"

And wait for her response when Reva nodded lightly. He kissed her neck and went down, freeing her melons and taking one of them in his mouth. Reva was moaning a mess, pressing his head more, when Rajiv took her right one in his hand and applied pressure to it. After sucking them for a few more minutes, he bent down and kissed her navel and stopped. Reva was pressing her legs tightly. Rajiv understood her condition, so he applied pressure to her navel and parted her legs with his leg, pressing his leg against there. When Reva was moaning, Rajiv purposely didn't go down when he knew she was waiting for it. After not getting any response from Rajiv, Reva took his face and kissed him, and then climbed on top of him, which was something new for Rajiv. Reva took the lead and kissed him while opening his shirt buttons. She went down and kissed his neck. When she bit him, he groaned, feeling something new. Hearing his response, Rajiv got into a half-sitting position and whispered in Reva's ear, "Lead me."