Twenty Nine ( Rabba ve Rabba ve Rabba ve)

Reva was working on the file that Tanuja gave her for the finance report. It was lunch break, and everyone went to lunch, but Reva continued to work because Tanuja had asked for it immediately.
Omkar noticed that Reva was still working while the entire department was empty. He was on his way to lunch when he saw her and approached, asking, "Have you had lunch?"

Reva looked at him and replied, "Not now, I will have it later. The report summary is important, so I am working on it."
Omkar understood her point and nodded in agreement, saying, "I'll wait for you then."

Reva replied, "Why don't you go, sir? I'll join you in a few minutes."
Omkar said, "You're a part of my team, and it's my responsibility to take care of my team members." Reva smiled at him.

When Omkar was talking to her, Rajiv arrived. Normally, Rajiv had his lunch in his office cabin, but today he wanted to have lunch with Reva. However, he knew she wouldn't join him because of their office colleagues, who were unaware of their relationship. So, he decided to go to the cafeteria for lunch, ensuring that there would be no suspicion.

When Rajiv reached the cafeteria and didn't find Reva there, he decided to check her department. To his surprise, he found her still working with Omkar standing beside her.

Rajiv approached both of them, and Omkar noticed the usual disapproving glare from Rajiv. In a stern tone, Rajiv asked, "What are you doing here during the lunch break?"

Omkar replied, "Actually, sir, Miss Reva had some urgent work to complete, so she didn't take her lunch break. I decided to accompany her and give help with the task."
Rajiv cast a disapproving glare at Reva and instructed Omkar, his gaze still fixed on her, "You may go, Omkar."

Upon hearing Rajiv's stern tone, Omkar left the scene.

Rajiv then turned to Reva and said, "First, have your lunch, and then you can focus on your work. Come." He said by grabbing her hand.
Reva, still engrossed in her work, insisted, "You go ahead, I'll have lunch after finishing this task."

However, Rajiv was determined. He turned off her laptop, took her hand, and began guiding her toward the door. In frustration, Reva asked him angrily, "What are you doing? It's really important! I'll have lunch later. Mr. Mahnotra, why are you being so stubborn? If anyone sees us, just let me go!"

Both of them reached an elevator, as the door closed behind them, they found themselves in a private space.Rajiv gently placed his finger on Reva's lips to silence her. He whispered, "No one is on this floor, so no one will see us. Let's quickly have our lunch and then you can return to your work."

Reva continued to give him a stern look, but Rajiv's touch on her lips stirred desire in his eyes.Unknowingly, Rajiv moved closer to Reva until they were just inches apart. As they were lost in the moment, the door suddenly opened, bringing them back to reality. Rajiv, realizing the need for discretion, grabbed her hand, and they both hurriedly made their way to his cabin.

Reva entered Rajiv's cabin for the first time and was impressed by its luxury. The room featured a spacious desk, a backdrop of full gray decor, and a large window on the right side, offering a view of the full city.
As Reva and Rajiv sat at the side table having their meal, Rajiv noticed that Reva was eating quickly. He sternly said "Eat slowly."
Reva reiterated her point, "Why eat slowly? If someone comes in here and sees us , I'll have to eat quickly and get back to work."

Reva expressed her concern, saying, "Eating slowly is a luxury I can't afford. If anyone comes here, I have to eat quickly and return to work."

Rajiv chuckled softly and replied, "It's okay if anyone sees us. I don't mind telling everyone that you're my wife." He whispered