Chapter Eleven (Do Dil Mil Rahe hai)

Reva's mind was still in turmoil as she stood in the parking area, holding her odni tightly in her hands. She needed some time alone to think and figure out how to handle the situation with Rajiv
Reva took a deep breath and looked directly into Rajiv's eyes, mustering the courage to admit her mistakes.
Reva gulps nervously and looks at him horrified as she tries to move backward. Rajiv takes a step towards her.
her back hit the car, she was trying to turn away, he immediately went to her and held both her hands on her head. There is no space between them her Face very close to his, he is looking at her face her nose and cheeks are red, she is breathing heavily, in nervousness she took her lip in her teeth, his fuming breathing landed on her face he close their distance came to her ear she close her in proximity feel his touch on her skin, he said with intensity in his voice.

" Tell me how many lies you told me Ms. Shukla."

She came back to reality and tried to push him, but he was so huge in front of her that he strongly held her. He said, "So I am right," and she could only look at him in response.
Rajiv continued, "So I am right about you. I first thought you were just a stupid girl, but for the first time in my life, I was wrong about predicting someone's character. You are not stupid; you are so clever. You're trying to make a fool out of me." He looked at her with a mix of frustration and anger.
you are such a grady girl who is thinking to seduce me that's why you play sympathy tricks, or brother education, orphan drama, taking advantage of my emotions, I am right Ms. Orphner "

Reva nervously looked at Rajiv and stammered, "I... I don't know what you're talking about."

Rajiv's expression turned serious as he said, "Don't play innocent with me, Reva. I know everything now. You lied about the orphan and you lied about so many other things. How could you deceive me like that?"

Reva tried to defend herself, "I... I didn't mean to deceive you. I just... I didn't know how to handle the situation, and I got carried away with my lies
"Again Lie"
He shouted at her face in anger, and she closed her eyes in fear, saying, "I am afraid of the police and that thing. I didn't do it intentionally." Reva's eyes filled with tears, "I... I didn't think it would go this far. I never meant to hurt anyone."

Before Rajiv could reply, someone asked from behind, "What is happening?" Rajiv looked back and saw his dadi standing there. He released his hold on Reva but remained standing in front of her. Before dadi could come closer to them, Reva wiped her tears. Rajiv felt a pang of pain in his heart seeing her tears.

Dadi approached them and asked, "What is happening?" She looked at Reva and asked, "Why are you here? Are you feeling alright, beta?" Reva nodded her head, and dadi took her hand, Dadi looked at her with care, and Reva could feel the weight of guilt on her shoulders.
She nodded her head. Dadi took her hand and said, "Come, you haven't eaten anything,  Maybe that's why you felt dizzy. Let's go. Now you wake up please eat something."

Reva was about to refuse, but seeing the hard expression on Rajiv's face, she gulped her words and went with dadi, and Rajiv followed them.
Reva went inside with dadi, and Rajiv followed them. Anuj and Ankita saw her with dadi and came to them.

"Are you alright, bachha? Why did you wake up? Take some rest," Anuj said with concern.

Reva looked at her dad, feeling the weight of her lie. It was really hard for her to lie, especially when her parents always supported her. When she was about to say something, dadi told Anuj, "Anuj, let's eat first." She looked at her daughter and made her sit at the table chair.
Sit here, Revu, I'll bring food for you," Ankita said, patting her cheeks gently. "Anuj ji, thoda sa sweet jyada laiga."

Her parents' innocent care and love for her made it even harder for her. She finished the fifth bowl of basundi forcefully, but still, her dad, mom, and dadi were not ready to stop feeding her. Anu and Kabir sat beside her, looking at her face.