🌼Fifteen🌼

Comincia dall'inizio

Sara: What's your problem?

Ye jun: Yes, what's YOUR problem?

Sara: Why aren't you eating?

Ye jun: Exactly. Why aren't you eating?

Sara: Stop imitating me, Ye jun!

Sara: *I realize the argument's taking me nowhere. Plus, he at least cared about me not eating so.. Yea! Good progress, Ye jun!

Ye jun: *snaps his fingers in front of her eyes*

Sara: What?

Ye jun: Eat?!

Sara: Whatever *starts eating*

.......

[Time skips]

Ji hun's POV-

Thank God Seong bin hyung didn't speak a word about anything. Hush. I'm saved. No, actually, we are saved.

But what were you exactly doing, Ji hun-a? I don't know. *blushes* Aish. I really don't know, but I couldn't look away when I looked into her eyes.

And I think I'm...No. Wait. Really? Did I really fall for her? *blushes* Wait. No but, really?

Note: [The conversation is in Korean]

??: "What are your cheeks red for?"

I was lost in my own thoughts when Seong bin hyung called me from behind.
I waited for him as he walked past me, signalling me to follow.

I was quite flustered by the question and couldn't answer, so I kept quiet.

I followed him around, embarrassed of myself, until he speaks out.

Seong bin: "What was all that blushing for, huh?

Ji hun: "What? NO WAY!!!"

Seong bin: Yes Way!!!

Ji hun: No way, hyung. What are you talking about?

Seong bin: Okay. See, I know, whatever it is, you aren't gonna tell me. So, but. But I know it all, so. I don't even need to-

Ji hun: What do you even know? *proud of thinking that he hides it all so well*

Seong bin: I know you like Sara.

Ji hun: What the-

Seong bin: *covers Ji hun's mouth and mocks how he was looking at Sara.* shhhh... I know what you know. *mocking* I know what you feel and-

Ji hun: *Gets out of Seong bin's grip* Hyung, stop it. *blushes hard but tries to hide it*

Seong bin: I know what you are thinking offff.....*teasing*

Ji hun: W-what are you-u talking ab-bout , huh?

Seong bin: I know you like Sara *Dancing around Ji hun* And I know what you were trying to do at that time. And. And-

Ji hun: Hyung...NO!! *Tries to stop the kid dancing around him in excitement*

Seong bin: Okay, then I take my answer as 'yessss'. Well, you can't even hide your blush when her name is mentioned. Awww.... You're so innocent Ji hun-a.

Ji hun: Fine. FINE!!! I accept I like Sara. But-

Seong bin: I KNEW IT!!!!

Ji hun: But please don't tell it to anyone. Please.

Seong bin: Don't you worry! This will remain a secret between you and me! *hehhe*

Ji hun: Pinky promise? *with innocent puppy eyes*

Seong bin: Are you a kid? *laughs at his innocence*

Ji hun: Hyung!!!! *pokes his pinky finger in his hyung's chest*

Seong bin: Yes. Promise!!! *laughs again*

.......

[Time skips again *hehe*]
[At the concert day]

Ye jun's POV-

It had been two days already and Sara didn't talk to me properly ever since that day.

I wonder if I made her feel awkward or something that she is avoiding me. God. I am the one who feels like 'How am I gonna talk to her now? How will I face her?'

And here she is, clearly ignoring me, and not feeling guilty at all. What material is this girl made of?

??: Sir, it's your entry now.

Ye jun: Yes. Coming.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and get ready to step on the stage to meet my lovely Genies.

It really calms me down when I see them, interact and talk to them. It releases some kind of a positive energy inside me that helps to work harder and be a better person.

But there was someone else beside them who made me feel the same way. I felt the same positive energy surrounding us whenever I was with that person.

I felt the strength gathering up in me and I could fight the whole world despite of how difficult the problems could be.

And it was none other than.....

Sara.

It all felt so right with her...

Yes, it was Sara who made me feel at ease whenever I was with her. She was the one who showed me that the world can be different if we try to see it in another way.

She was the one who told me that every person can treat you, kind and different if we are good to them.

And that- not everyone is the same in this world which I thought was, is and forever will be cruel towards me.

I was taken back to reality when I heard the Genies cheering for me when I was simply standing and staring at the screen, blank with expression.

Some were even worried if I was sick and not feeling well. Well, even Sara felt the same way, I guess?

Did she care about me? Looked like it. She seemed worried about my health when I suddenly started staring with a blank expression or when I thought too much.

She always used to say that 'overthinking isn't going to solve anything for you. Instead, think of it in the right way and do it how you want it.'

Right. I must do it my way; how I want it to be. Afterall, it's my life and I shouldn't care if anybody judges me. I will do what I want, how I want.

I can't tell if it's right or wrong but I really want what I want.

But. What do I want?

Maybe.....

Sara?

I don't know.

Or Sara not being with Ji hun?

Or maybe her wanting to be with me?

Shit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AM I FALLING FOR HER?

__________________________________________

Word Count: 1503 Words
__________________________________________