Rainbow |Chapter 33

Start from the beginning

"Kook? Anything wrong?" Tae asked.

"You yourself can check."

Tae picked up and saw the chat.

With a smirk, he replied, "Don't worry. He is just showing off. He can't do anything. Trust me this time, and I SHALL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU!"

"I trust you tae....more than my own self! But I don't trust this Man!" Jungkook said.

"Your trust on me is enough for us to win!"

Jungkook lifted his face and looked at Taehyung.

"Yeh......we shall win." He took a deep breath and assured himself.

"Yes. So.....let me reply him." Tae smiled at his words.

"Hmm...I shall continue."

Taehyung started working again. Jungkook clicked a picture him and sent it to Mr. Jeon without saying anything.

"He saw it. Lets wish for better." Jungkook sighed and started helping Tae.

♡♡♡

Two days have passed. Today is a big day as the costumes will be displayed in the fashion show held in the evening. It is afternoon and the models are practicing and trying dresses for ramp walk.

"Hmm....hope people like it." Jungkook said.

Taehyung patted his back, "They will love it! We worked hard."

Both smiled and hugged each other.

"Tae.....Will you please be model for me?" Jungkook asked.

"What?" Tae exclaimed with shock.

"I mean....you know the costume......one of my most favourite white dress?"

"Oh ya...the White pretty embroidered coat and long skinny pants..."

"Yes. I designed it for you. I imagined you when I made it so I want to see you wearing it and walking on the ramp today. In fact, I made it of your size!"

"Are you crazy! I am not a model Kook!" Tae replied.

"But you have the charm to destroy the carrier of all the models!" Jungkook chuckled, "You are so handsome."

"Oh really?" Tae gave a shy boxy smile.

"Please. For me!"

"OK....I shall try my best." Tae agreed.

And finally the evening arrived. The costumes were displayed. One by one, the models walked and people appreciated the designs and costumes. The models changed the sides to show how their cloths are reversible.

(You all know how reversible cloths are. These are new experiments done by many fashion designers in real life! I saw in a TV show shark tank and got this idea lol.
Lets skip the details. I am too lazy.)

And finally Our Jeon Taehyung walked at the end and surprised everyone with his charm and grace. Jungkook was mesmerized to see his husband walking on the ramp in spot light. He looked like an angel.

"My god......." he literally stopped breathing when he saw this beautiful scene.

At the end he took the lead and ended the show by walking ahead and all the models followed him in a line to complete the show. People clapped for them.