Guilt and apology |Chapter 28

Hii! It is gonna end soon. Just few more chapters.

And thank you for 600+ readers 😭

_____{●♡●}_____

"Hey Tae baby! Are you ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Koo. Lets do breakfast." Taehyung replied while picking his bag and phone up.

"Come. I shall drop you. And I am in a mood to have hamburgers. Lets have it from the truck near Your college.We have a lot of time. Your class will start after an hour. Lets go."

"OK." Tae smiled.

They left.

♡♡♡

"Hmm....its good." Jungkook exclaimed while chewing hamburger with wide eyes and stuffed cheeks which expressed satisfaction.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"You look like a baby." Tae said.

"Really?"

"Hmm...you have changed a lot. You are no more that rude bad boy."

"Thanks to you." Jungkook said while taking another bite and thanking tae for making his life better.

"Ya. The credit should be given to me. I made this Red flag realise that he is Not a straight!!" Tae chuckled while eating his burger.

"I was a straight. I turned into a gay just for you baby!" Jungkook said.

"Oh! Awww my husband is the best." Tae pinched his cheeks.

The doors of car were open. Students started coming one by one and gossiped about taekook when they say them together.

"Hey Tae!!" Shin ju came and greeted.

"Hey Shin ju!"

"Hello Mr. Jeon."

"Hii." Jungkook replied normally.

"So? Your husband came to drop you here?" He asked.

Tae signaled him to wait for a while.

Taekook were over with their burgers. They had water and wiped their hands.

Both came out of the car.

"Yes. He came to drop me." Jungkook walked towards Tae and both circled their arms around each other.

"Wow! Truly a power couple!" Two girls yelled from back.

Tae smiled, as he leaned forward and packed Jungkook's lips.

Rosie was also there.

"Hey Tae! You both look good together. How are you?"

"I am fine Rosie."

"You were not seen for a week in college." She asked.

"I was spending my time with my husband. We are married now.....you see." He raised his eyebrows and replied.