Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1

⚠️ Warning :- fetus writing. ⚠️

Hello ARMY! I am here to serve the first chapter of my new story.

Here we go!!!

Some scenes have been included to show his bad boy image.

________<●♡●>_________

At Bar!

Here you see the charming, hot and Handsome Jungkook.

He is dancing with many girls. He is a big drunkard and alcoholic.

He is performing sexy moves with several girls all around him. Ah...he knows well, how to make a girl fall for him and use her.

"Hey baby! You look so gorgeous." He came close to a girl and said while dancing.

"Awww thank you. " She blushed.

He grabbed her waist while twirling. The music was loud and they were dancing under bright neon the disco lights. The whole bar reeked of alcohol, sweat and s*x.
He came close to her ear while dancing and asked, "What's your name baby?"

"I am Ha-ri."

"Ha-ri! Whow such a pretty name baby! Wanna come with me?"

"Where?"

"Ammm........at a place where there is no one except us." His husky voice shivered her to the spine. She was slowly reaching into his trap.

"But........."

"Be comfortable with me baby!"

"Actually........I am just 19 and.......I never had a boyfriend......."

"Don't worry baby. Just trust me. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Really?"

"Hmm...."

"OK......."

They danced together for a long time. Ha-ri was really happy to get her first boyfriend.

********************

Two days passed away. They met each other every night at the bar. He even won Ha-ri's in just 2 days man!

"Baby what do you love? Tell me about yourself?

Which colour do you like?

Which place do you love to visit?

What makes you happy?"

These were the heartwarming questions with the help of which he always trapped the young girls.

Third night---

After dancing and enjoying for half an hour
"Wanna stay with me tonight?"

"I am a little scared. You know, you are my first boyfriend....."

"Don't worry. Let me be your daddy! You don't need to get scared of anyone." He smirked and pulled her more close.

"So let's go!" He picked her up in his arms and took her along with him.

"Hey where is JK going?" A friend of him asked to the another friend while looking at Jungkook.

"Going to have fun, it is his regular task you know!"

"Oh ye! He is such a Bad boy hehehe...." they laughed and continued to dance.

At hotel---

"Enjoying baby?" Jungkook asked as he kept thrusting in a fast space.