First Kiss | Chapter 7

Hello to the legends who are reading my story. Hehe.

Lets start.

(English is not my first language. Forgive me if I make any mistake)

*●*●*●*●*●*●*●*

Taekook together came out of the room. Both were looking really handsome in black inner, pants and overcoats. Still there were no expressions on Jungkook's face. His face looked dull, pale and full of so much sadness and guilt.

"We are going to announce a very big and special thing. So....atleast smile a little.

Media should not have any doubt on us. We need to look a real couple. Just like made for each other! Okay?" Taehyung tried to convince him while he whispered near his ears when they were going towards the man Hall, walking through a crowd of people and media.

"Hmm....." Jungkook tried to be normal and smiled a little.

Taehyung tried to hold his hand.

"What? Maintain the distance..."

"Stay quiet. That is what we can do. I am your fiance."

Look how amazing they look! Touchwood.

(A refrance pic)

As Jeons owned of biggest Fashion company in Korea and were also the owner of This hotel, so they were dressed up well from top to bottom

As Jeons owned of biggest Fashion company in Korea and were also the owner of This hotel, so they were dressed up well from top to bottom. And as the Future family member of Jeons, Taehyung matched his costume with his would be Husband.

They waved at the media and got several pictures clicked by giving amazing poses. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim came out of the conference room and joined them to counter media.

"I am so blessed and happy to announce the marriage of my one and only son, Jeon Jungkook with The son of Businessman Mr. Kim Eun wook, Kim Taehyung!" Mr. Jeon said to media.

"Jungkook and Taehyung; please come forward." He asked them to come and get ready to answer media's questions.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, as several girls have filed a case against you for using and throwing them, what would you like yo say on that allegation?" A reporter asked.

Jungkook was nervous. Taehyung was still holding his hand. He tightened the grip of his fingers and blinked his eyes. His expression seemed that he was trying to calm him down. Jungkook noticed him and took a deep breath, but left his hand in hesitation as he was uncomfortable.

"OK. First of all, I would like to say that all the allegations are false and baseless." Jungkook replied.

"A major group of girls has come against you. And even some politicians have supported them, so what do you think? Will you be able to prove them wrong?" The other asked.

"As I am interested in Boys, and not girls. So I don't think I need to give any other proof to all of you!" He swallowed and lied to the media.

"Oh.....so You are gay!?"