Forced date |Chapter 10

NOW 76 LEGENDS! WOHO!

*●*●*●*●*●*●*●*

"I want to talk to you Mr. Jeon." Jungkook said to him while he was leaving.

"Now what?"

"Something IMPORTANT!"

"OK........come."

"Jungk........" Tae wanted to say something but was intrupted by Him.

"Stay here, I myself shall talk to him."

Jungkook left along with Mr. Jeon.

"This stubborn boy will mess up everything!" Tae sighed and turned towards Mr. Kim.

"Dad! What is this happening?
It is ok if they wanted to post our picture, but was it necessary to publish this one?" Tae had brought the newspaper along with him, which was tugged inside his coat. He took it out and showed it to Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Jeon and media are invading my personal life too!"

"This is not because of Mr. Jeon. It is because of Minister Jo Moo Yeong." Mr. Kim replied.

"What is the connection of Minister Moo Yeong with our marriage?" Tae was shocked and confused.

"I shall tell you........." Mr. Kim told him something.

Inside the hotel room

"Why the hell this picture Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook asked Mr. Jeon while pointing his index finger on the newspaper kept on his table.

(As it was hotel, so the newspaper was delivered in every room.)

"You yourself did it in front of media!" Mr. Jeon replied.

"But they should respect our privacy. They put that pic on the FRONT PAGE you know!
We got many other pictures clicked. Why the hell they choosed that one only? Is it necessary to show the world a couple kissing each other?" Jungkook asked.

"That was the Minister's order."

"What the duck! Now who is that Minister?"

"Jo Moo Yeong.
I can't tell you anything else. You may leave now."

"How can you ignore this? Our privacy has been invaded. How can I stay quiet?"

"I can do nothing. JUST LEAVE!" Mr. Jeon yelled.

"I shall not. You need to give answers."

"It would be better if I myself go from here....." Mr. Jeon murmured and left.

"WTH!" Jungkook yelled.

He was disappointed for not getting a reply.

"I am silent just because of my mother. Let me find her first. I shall teach you a good lesson after that." Jungkook said to himself.

*●*●*●*●*●*●*●*

An angry Jungkook came out and found Taehyung standing near the room and waiting for him.

"Wae? Why are you standing here?"

"I was waiting for you. Did he tell you anything?" He asked.

"This disgusting man is never gonna tell me anything." Jungkook replied gritting his teeth in anger.

"Calm down. I have to tell you something."

"What?" He asked.

"I got to know something. Come." Tae took him to the room where they stayed last night.