HOT |Chapter 14

HELLO PEEPS!!!
This is quiet long chapter (3200+ words)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Mature conversation ahead b/w JiKook.

______<●♡●>______

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung how walked like a royal prince towards the college.

"He is a prince charming.....and his charm is killing me now!! SERIOUSLY! How can you fall for a Fu*king boy you A**ho*e!!!" He cursed himself.

He was so shy and shocked to see that both the people involved in this relationship are BOYS!

He had expected him to be atleast a bi when Mr. Jeon talked about the marriage to him, but Taehyung is a pure Male!

He somehow controlled his frustration and drew back to home.

In the class--

"Hey! Look at Tae's neck! There is a hickey!" The students sitting near him gossiped.

As teacher had not arrived yet, so Tae looked at them and replied,

"Yeh! I have a fiance and I am getting married in 6 days! So it is obvious. And its our personal matter.....do you have any problem?"

"Oops......sorry." they apologised as they got to know that they have been caught up by him.

"What is that Tae?" Shin ju, Rose and Ha-ri asked when they met after classes.

"A love bite!"

"My god!"

"What? I am getting married! Seriously! What is that reaction guys!"

"Do you really love him?" Rose asked.

"I think I have started liking him."

"Don't do that oppa. He will use you and throw you the same way he did to me." Ha-ri said.

"Don't worry. I know how to control him. I shall hot let him lay his eyes on any other person except me!"

They all giggled.

Jungkook At home----

"What is this going on Jungkook? Do you like him?" Mr. Jeon did not let him go to his room and threw a question on his face like *thad*

"Its not like that Mr. Jeon. Now let me go to my room. I have to take bath." He offended.

"Don't you dare to ignore my questions! I am not done yet. Give a strong and meanwhile reply."

"I told you already! Nothing is there between us!" He was irritated.

"Than what was that on his neck? I know....you surely did something." Mr. Jeon said.

(Author--- Non of your concern old man!)

Jungkook turned tomato red now.

"Its......its nothing. He must have got bruised from somewhere."

"And why was he wearing your clothes? You never share your things with anyone?" Mr. Jeon made a suspicious face.