Rainbow |Chapter 33

(No proof reading. Forgive mistakes please)

_________{●♡●}__________

Taekook are enough Smart to secretly snick out of Seoul without letting Mr. Jeon know about it. They knew he may keep someone to spy on them, so they came to Busan by changing vehicles and costumes twice so that no-one could recognise them!
(That is necessary to explain cause no villain is so dumb and no characters in FF or real life can be dumb)

"We shall leave now Mom." Tae said.

"But.....why....so soon? I am seeing my son after so many years. I can't let him go away from me again." She replied.

"I am not taking him away mom. I know Mr. Jeon must be keeping an eye on us, we came here taking a lot of risk and snick out. We shall get going.

And as our plan, I shall send someone to pick you up on our special day. We need to do it as soon as possible." Tae explained.

"I have some more documents along with me Tae. I had took them along when I left my everything. So that I amy do something when I get some opportunity. I am glad, that I finally got one. I will have to get all my rightfull things back." Min-he replied confidently.

"That's the spirit mom. We are proud to be your children." Jungkook spoke.

"We shall win mom. We are so eager to start a new life with you."

And with warm hugs, tears, goodbyes and heavy hearts, the couple left the restaurant.

"Don't worry Kookie. We are doing it for her." Tae held The crying male's hand while driving back.

"I trust you baby. You made me the happiest person in the world." Jungkook thanked him.

♡♡♡

"

Tae.....Mr. Jeon is sending messages to me. What should I tell him?" Jungkook sighed and asked Tae.

"Tell him that we are at your place to finish our left over work. And we are doing the same thing!" Tae replied while stitching buttons in a coat.

There are cloths all over the bed. Taekook are in Jungkook's house. They bought their essentials along with them when they arrived Back in Seoul before Mr. Jeon could come and question them.

"Hope he did not find out. I am scared....for mom." Jungkook said.

"Don't worry. I talked to Nam-Joon hyung. He is very good person and lives in Busan. His detectives will keep an eye on Mom, no one can harm her." Tae assured him.

"Thanks tae....that means a lot. I shall inform Him." Jungkook replied.

Me

*I am at MY house. We are preparing for tomorrow, as the costumes will be finalised.*
✔✔

Mr. Jeon

Hope you are not planning something against me.
I know you well, and for your kind information your plans will not work...:-)
(Seen)

Mr. Jeon smirked.

"Aishhh....." Jungkook threw his phone on bed and covered his face with his palms with pisse off expression.