Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SHY!
*covering my face*

I shall start without saying anything :-|

(anything written inside stars *___* are the person's thoughts and self conversation)

_____{●♡●}_____

In the car---

So the scenario of car is like this =>

Jimin is sitting on the front seat near the driver busy in checking his cell phone. Taekook are sitting behind together. As Tae is drunk, so he is resting while closing his eyes.

Jungkook slowly turned his face towards Tae to see him, as his eyes are closed so it is good time to check him out!

*He looks so handsome in dark! His white skin is shining a lot. It looks like there are two moons shining bright in this night.* Jungkook smiled, while biting his lower lip softly and said to himself.

"Why are you staring me?"

A voice startled him and made him surprised. It was Tae who knew that Jungkook is checking him out. He said, opening his eyes and looked towards Jungkook.

"Huh!? How many eyes do you have? I thought you slept. You scared me." Jungkook made a puppy face and said.

"Were you checking me out?" Tae raised his eyebrow with a smirk and asked, looking directly into his doe eyes.

"W......why......why would I check you out? I was just looking at you whether you slept are still awake." Jungkook stammered while speaking.

(You always get caught when you do that JAYYYYKAYYYY!)

Jimin heard the whole conversion and tried not to laugh. Hahaha.....

(But The author couldn't hold it. OK....lets move towards the story.)

"I know you well.......You can do. Afterall I am your would be Husband." Tae giggled.

"Its nothing like that." He turned his red face away and pretended to be watching out of the car.

Now Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with a calm face.

Jungkook looked at him with side eyes to see what he is doing. He was glaring back at him. Jungkook tried to avoid an eye contact.

Tae giggled at it.

"What?" Jungkook asked for the reason of his giggles.

"Nothing......you look cute while you ignore me and blush secretly." Tae said with a calm face. He blinked slowly and looked at Jungkook with eyes filled with love. He just glared at him.

Jungkook was mesmerized to see the way he looked at him. He turned his face away again as he was now blushing HARDER!

Awww how cute he must be looking with a red face!

*Why are my cheeks getting warm?* he gently touched his right cheel and felt it to be hot!

(Author--- You stupid boy! You are in love! And you are blushing a lot)

Taehyung giggled again in his deep voice.

"Don't do that. It feels Awkward Taehyung." Jungkook replied with a pouty face.