Marring a boy? |Chapter 3

I know, no one is reading my story. But as I have made the plot and started writing it, so no matter what; I shall complete it.

A person should never get disappointed. So I too am not.

Hope my work will give me good results one day!

_________<■♡■>___________

"Oh really! You are blackmailing your own son!" He yelled.

"So? You too were doing the same!"

"I never did that. It was for the first time I was trying to suppress you just because of my mother!
Where the hell have you sent her! I have not even able to see her since last 10 years!
How dare you do that to a mother and her child! How can you snitch my mom from me! Tell me where is she?"

"Don't you raise your voice in front of me. Just do what I say, or I shall not let her survive." He smirked.

"What the fu*k!!!" JK murmured. He gave a deadlier gaze to Mr. Jeon. His whole body was shivering with so much rage.

He just wished to take a gun and shoot him.....but alas. He was helpless in front of his villain father.

"So what do you say? Which one will you choose? The first one, or the second one?

You are not brave enough to choose the first and I too will not let you do so! You only have the second one, so just keep your mouth shut and let me clean this mess!"

JK in mind - "God......now I can't even make a choice of my own!"

"Oh god! Where have I stuck! Save me!" Jungkook sighed and left.

(Save me.....save me.....tudung tudung tung......save me......)

It was night. He was sitting at the boundary of terrace of his building. He was drinking and looking at the city from there.

"This man knows well, how to control me.
I want to escape from his trap come what may."

He threw away the empty bottle on the terrace. It broke into pieces and scattered all over there.

He was frustrated (TrUsFraTed hehehe). He was shivering with so much rage and anger. He was sweating and tearing.

"I am tired of this Fu*king Man!!!" He got up and struck his hand on a pillar.

"Sir......sir.....what are you doing? You will get hurt." A man came to see him.

"Just go away before I start beating you to pulp!" He screamed with rage.

The man left.

He was breathing heavily. His hands were red and bruised. Not just his hands, but his heart too was hurt and bruised.

He somehow controlled himself. He came down, too his car and left for The Bar.

(Drink and drive is illegal and injurious. He took a driver to drive.)

He was sitting still at a corner and drinking. He was lost in his own world. He ignored his friends too. The bar girls tried to seduce him but he ignored them too!

"It is getting on my nerves now. I don't even know what has my father planned for me.

He is not even a person to be called a father! It would be better if I die. But That man will not even let me die on my own wish.

My rage, my last, my attitude just works in front of the world. I have enough capability to bring them on knees in front of me. But nothing works when it is About Mr. Jeon. I wonder, in which condition my Mom must be......"