Confession |Chapter 23

Hii! Where are my readers? Zero visitors since last week even after giving so many updates.

Demn........that is not fine! Anyways, hope people shall visit it.
*finger crossed*

_____{●♡●}_____

Jungkook was breathing so heavily and his heart rate was awfully high.

"I don't know......."

"Just tell me......do you love me?" Tae asked.

Before he could say anything, Jungkook pulled him close by his neck and packed his lips with him.

Tae's eyes widened when he felt the elder one sucking his soft lips. But, within a few seconds; he kissed him back in a sync. Jungkook dropped his gun and grabbed Tae by his waist.

The kiss was full of love, passion and care. They kissed like there was no other day after that. And......they looked like a Perfect couple for the first time.

♡♡♡

They kissed.........kissed like they are not gonna part away from each other after that moment.

They kissed like they are two colours, getting mixed up together.

They sucked each other's lips like they were eating a demn candy.

The grip of hands were getting tighter. Jungkook pulled him more and more close, even after they had no more distance left between them. Jungkook seemed like a hungry beast who wanted to engulf him totally into his mouth. They lacked breath, but no one was ready to back off. And this demnn kiss was not a thing to satisfy them.

*RIP OXYJIN*

After getting tired of eating up each other, they panted heavily by joining their heads.

"Ahhh.......haha....." they breathed hard by closing their eyes.

After taking a few breaths, they looked into each other's eyes....

Jungkook suddenly reminded something and came back to his senses. He left the grip over Tae's waist and neck.

"Nooooooo..........." He sighed and backed off.

"What Jungkook?" Tae asked in a soft voice with a smile.

"I.......I.....should not have.......You just kissed that Damn girl!! You kissed SOMEONE ELSE EXCEPT ME! You cheated me......than why did I kiss you....." he looked down and regretted.

"No I didn't." He took out a lipstick out from his pocket.

"I applied it to myself to fake it. I can never kiss anyone else....."

"YOU KIM F**KING TAEHYUNG!! Why did you do that? I thought you were going to sleep with her and you have an affair with her!" He yelled and pulled him close by his wrist.

"I was tasting you.
And how can you think so? I shared all details about my dating life with you, and you know That I AM A VIRGIN!
Hahaha....anyways, now you can't deny that you love me." Tae laughed and caressed his hair by his fingers.

"I don't want to do that Tae........" Jungkook had tears in his eyes.

"Tell me. What bothers you?
Lets do a heart to heart conversation today."