Chapter 21 (Wedding)

Excited for wedding?

______{●♡●}______

The remaining three as passed away normally. Finally the day arrived when Taekook are going to get married.

"Hey Taehyung! You look really good." Jimin said when Taehyung get out of his car.

"Thank you Jimin." He said.

Jungkook's car arrived and he too came out.

"Wow! You are wearing matching clothes! Amazing. They gray costumes look so pretty on both of you.
Whose choice was this?"Jimin asked as Jungkook came towards him.

"I selected them." Tae smiled and replied.

"Wow!"

"As, Jungkook likes Black, and I like white; so I preferred to choose the combination of both. We are gonna live together, mixing up our life the same way." Tae smiled and explained in a calm voice.

"This is interesting." Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook had a shocked expression,"Oh! So that was the reason behind it......"

"Hmm....now you get that! Didn't you ask when we bought it?" Tae giggled.

"I am not interested in these stuffs. I just wanted to look good in my wedding pictures as those will be published in news. You made a choice so I too decided to wear the same." Jungkook made it clear and sighed while looking away.

"OK OK......now don't start arguing here.
Tae! Tell me one thing. Who is top in your relationship?" Jimin asked.

"Amm...we didn't discuss about it. But....I can be a top." Taehyung replied and Jungkook, who was walking along stared at his side profile with disbelief.

"So you gonna switch? You sure behave as a top, but Jungkook is an absolutely top material so I don't think he is gonna let you top." Jimin spoke.

"You don't know my power Jimin. I can be anything he want me to be." Taehyung replied and grinned, wagging his brows.

"Stop your fu**ing conversation here. Lets go in. I wanna finish this sh*t as soon as possible. You both are irritating me." Jungkook cursed, interrupting both of them.

"Don't curse in front of the church. Lets go in." Tae said.

"As if I care....huh!?"

"Behave Jungkook! As media is going to surround us soon." Tae replied.

"Be thankful to me as I didn't say it aloud. I know well, just shut up. Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim and guests must be waiting for us." Jungkook said with a serious expression and headed towards church.

"Oh....God! This boy is unbelievable." Jimin sighed and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Why does he behave like this Jimin?" Tae whispered while walking inside.

"He is trying to avoid you, as he does not want to loose his control while living close to you." Jimin whispered back.

"Oh..........now just wait. See how I shall make it hard for him and loose his control. Hahaha." Tae giggled and said.

Jimin too laughed in response, "Best of luck. I know you can do it."

In front of guests, Taekook arrived in front of the god and priest.

"So....lets start the ceremony." The priest said.

(In Christian wedding, The priest awaits who then congratulates them and reads verses from the Holy Bible, which is followed by sermon called Homily. Then the priest asks the consent of both, bride and groom for the marriage. ~ Source is Google as I don't know much about Christian wedding.)