Fun & Front page|Chapter 9

Thanks to the 42 legends for checking my story.

I know I am terrible in writing This FF.

*●*●*●*●*●*●*

It was morning already. Jungkook somehow opened his eyes and got up. He was still in bed and suffering from extreme hang over.

He looked at Taehyung who was wearing his shirt in front of him after taking bath, while looking at himself in the mirror.

While buttoning his shirt, he noticed Jungkook in the mirror.

"Oh.....you are awake!" He exclaimed and looked back.

"Hmm......"

Taehyung smirked at him. He was blushing and feeling awkward too as he recalled what JK said to him before falling asleep.

Jungkook too avoided an eye contact from him.

As he remembered everything what he said to Tae in drunk state.

Flashback

"Wait......" JK opened his eyes.

"Yes?"

"I wann tell........tell you one thing!" He said in a fully drunk voice while blushing and giggling with his bunny face.

"Yes?"

"Your lips.......t......taste so good.......hehehe." He giggled.

Recent

Jungkook got up all blushing and regretting for yesterday night and walked like a little child towards the washroom with his towel and pants, which he grabbed immediately from his suitcase.

"Get ready soon. Your relatives from Busan stayed here at night. They are gonna leave after the breakfast. Mr. Jeon has asked us to reach soon." Tae said while JK was walking towards the washroom.

"OK...." JK replied.

In a few minutes; JK came out after freshening up and taking a bath.

He came out. His upper body was naked. The water droplets were trickling down his broad chest.

Taehyung was already dressed up and was found sitting on the couch.

He was looking at Jungkook who was avoiding him.

*hmm....he didn't even ask me why I am here! I think he remember everything. He must be shy so avoiding me. Hehehe....its a good chance to tease him.* Tae in mind.

Tae asked, "Do you remember, what happened Yesterday night?"

Jungkook was rubbing the towel over his long hair, and tried to not face him.

"What? I......I don't remember anything. You know, I was too drunk." He made an excuse.

*F*** is it necessary to talk about that Taehyung!* him in mind.

"Oh.....should I tell you Mr. Red Flag?"

"Amm.......what?"

Tae got up and came close to him.

"Hey.....what......what are you doing?" He stepped back.

Tae pinned him on the wall and said while coming close to his face, "We did something.......EXCITING! You know?"

"What?" JK asked looking into his eyes. He was blushing hard. His whole body turned red.

"Yes......we did THAT Yesterday." Tae giggled evilly.