Party and planning |Chapter 25

Thank you for 300+ readers. I am blessed.

_____{●♡●}_____

"Hello.........oh......don't worry......I shall be there......OK....." Jungkook disconnected the call.

"What happened kook?" Tae asked while walking towards him.

"Jimin need some help. So I am going to his work place. Don't worry. I shall come soon. We shall spend time together." He smiled and replied.

*telling his this at this time will not be good.* Tae thought.

"OK come soon. We shall go out in the evening." He smiled and said.

"Sure..." JK packed their lips and walked upstairs to change.

Evening---

"Hey Jungkook! I wanna tell you something."

"Yes, what is that?" Jk turned towards Tae and asked, while he came out of the washroom.

"Not here...." he replied.

"Than where?" Jungkook asked while leaning towards him and hugging him.

"You remember I said we shall go out today?"

"Yes I do. That's why I went to freshen up. Now get ready. We are going out. Tell me...where do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked.

"Not anywhere special. Lets go to our regular place. The bar!" He broke the hug and said with a smile.

"Bar! OK......"

"Call Jimin ssi too. I have to discuss something very important. He can help us."

"Oh! What is that? Is the matter serious?" Jungkook asked.

Tae looked around and specially at the door to confirm that no one was listening to them.

He leaned towards JK'S ear and whispered, "Not serious....ITS VERY SERIOUS!"

"Oh....I see. Lets go." Jungkook replied and headed towards outside after placing an instant kiss on Tae's cheek which made his jaw drop. His eyes widened and he turned back to look at him.

"What was that!" He exclaimed and blushed.

"Get used to it.....It will be my regular task!" He yelled from outside, which made tae giggle.

At bar---

Taekook got out of the car.

"Hold my hand baby! Its the new beginning of our beautiful relationship." Jungkook landed him his muscular hand.

"Sure honey!" Tae grabbed it with full love and they stepped together inside.

"HOLY FU**!!" Jimin's eyes nearly fell out of its socket! His jaw dropped so low that it seemed like it will fall down, leaving his pretty face.

"Am I dreaming? Are you acting or this is happening in real?" He doubted.

"No Jimin. I confessed him. And we are together now. I am no longer gonna ignore him." Jungkook replied.

"You know....I made him confess, in my ways!" Tae said to him making a sassy expression.

"Oho....! I knew it Bro!" Taemin hugged each other.