Divorce papers |Chapter 31

Hii ARMY!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SAVE!

(No proof reading)

Thank you so much for this much love

#205th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!😭🙏

#1st in #rude among 5.11k stories.
#2nd in #btsfanfic out of 153k stories!
#82 in #taekook out of 80k...
#1st in #redflags
#344th in #boys among 56.6 k stories!! (Rank on 8/8/2023)

________ {●♡●} _________

It was morning. Taekook finally came out of their room and decided to leave for work.

Tae was tired like hell because of his bunny husband, but still they had work today so they finally left. They took bath in the hotel. Jungkook had extra clothes with him in hotel so he offered one pair to his beloved husband who wore it happily.

The bunny man was shocked to see how beautiful he looked in his light purple shirt and blue pants.

"Is it fine Kook? Hope no one make fun of me." Tae asked.

"Why would they do so? You wore my clothes last time too. You look great in them. Fu** you look so hot in them......my god! I am out of breath......" Jungkook spoke with wide eyes full of excitement, lust, love and surprise.

Tae cleared his throat when he caught Kook's lustful eyes, "Lets go now, Or we shall end up in bed once again."

Jungkook's cheeks flashed pink and he made a pout like a baby.

"Aww....how do you manage to look like a baby after being a monster a few hours ago? You didn't even let me sleep. We slept for just four fu**ing hours! I am tired as hell!" Tae giggled and replied.

"I couldn't resist your hotness last night baby. That's it."

Tae immediately packed his pout and parted with a smile.

"Now let's go."

Both left, intervening their hands.

Jungkook dropped Tae at college and reached his work place, and started working on his designing project.

"Mr. Junior Jeon!" An employee called him.

"Yes?" He asked while adjusting his glasses.

"Mr. Jeon wants to see you." She replied.

"(Sigh) Okay....I will see him." He replied.

The employee left. He turned his pen camera on by a click which he wore in his pocket secretly without getting caught by the office camera and left.

"Did you call me Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook asked as he entered in.

"Yeh. I have something discuss."

"Yes?" He asked.

"Have a look at these papers." He handed over him few papers and said.