Work and Fun |Chapter 27

Hii I am back! Missed me?

Anyways, thank you so much for 450+ readers. I am blessed😭

______{●♡●}______

Taekook are staying home now a days as they decided not to go anywhere out of the city.

"Hey Tae! What are you doing? Is your art not completed yet?" Jungkook asked, while fixing gaze on tab.

As both are sitting in their room. Tae has occupied the couch and in semi lying state, resting his back on pillows. He is busy with his ipad and drawing something with pen.

And Jungkook has occupied the bed, who is lying on his stomach and busy with his one!

"Yeh.......I needed more designs. I created some new ones as I got this idea last night when I was not sleepy." He chuckled as replied.

Jungkook looked at him for a second and chuckled back. Jungkook looks so good wearing specs. Tae is not wearing one, as he has good sight and his eyes are fit and fine.

"I am done now. Just a touch up and I shall show them to you." Tae added.

"Did you complete your presentation for college? You need to join it in two days." Jungkook asked. He is still working.

"Yeh. There is nothing left to be studied. I am done. Fully prepared." He replied.

"Ammm.....done." he clicked the save option and exclaimed.

"The file is ready. It contains all the designs along with details about fabrics which are to be used up and size, shape and colour slides."

"Very good.......Mine is also ready." Jungkook murmured.

Taehyung set up properly, stretching his hands upward, downward and forward. He did some exercise of his neck and fot up.

"Lets rest now kook. You must be tired too."

He said coming towards Jungkook.

"Ya.....almost there....." Jungkook replied with a pout looking at Tab and making his pen dance.

"Hehehe" Taehyung giggled to see his pout.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I feel to kiss that pout, when you show it." Tae smirked and flirted with him while playing with his hair. He slightly ran his fingers towards his neck and ears, tickling him.

"Harsshhhheee......don't do that. Let me finish and show them to you." Jungkook moved back.

"Aww.....so bunny is not interested in his hot husband?" Taehyung opened few buttons of his shirt revealing his milky white and muscular broad chest.

"Its not like that.........One minute. It is saving." Jungkook tapped the option and got up, sitting properly and looking at Tae.

"It is saving. Now tell me. What do you want Hubb---"

Before Jungkook could complete, Tae pulled him by his neck into a passionate kiss.

Jungkook was shocked, yet he understood the assignment and kissed him back with same passion caressing Tae's soft black hair.

"Oho....." Tae pulled back as Jungkook's specs was coming between their moment.

"Opps....Sorry baby. Let me remove this third wheel." Jungkook removed the specs and replied with a smile.

"Now better."

Both got busy in sucking their mouth hard. Tae bit JK's lip earning a Deep groan from him; which he swallowed in by packing the lips. JK squeezed his hips making him moan.