Please love me |Chapter 12

Hello! How the last chapter was fun and satisfying. Lets look into the story again.

*●*●*●*●*●*●*●*

Jungkook dragged Taehyung and came out.

"You assh*le!!! What were you doing inside??" Jungkook asked breathing and sweating heavily in rage.

"Huh?! Didn't you like it? I was just doing the same thing, that you did. As you know......this marriage is just a deal for you so.....As you are free to do anything, SO I TOO AM!

And Wasn't I looking sexy while dancing? I am really good at it.
And about that girl.....I just turned her ON so easily. If I had stayed a little more bit, she would have taken me into the hotel room."
Tae smirked and praised himself.

"Don't you dare to do that again. How can you dance like this.......this with....with a girl.......in front of your future HUSBAND!" Jungkook himself had no idea what he is actually speaking.

"Oh really? HUSBAND? Since when you started bothering about our relationship? I am nothing for you right? You just go and stand with any girl for a night. I know this is gonna happen after our marriage too. I will never be satisfied sexually by you as You clearly said, I need to stay in the guest room. So I thought to follow your path!"

Jungkook calmed down and came in reality. He was shocked to see that what he just said to Tae.

*What the hell has happened to me? Why am I being so possessive towards him?* Jungkook in mind.

"And stop behaving like that. As you told me inside that I am no one to tell you, what to do and what not to do....so.....this implies on you too!" Tae taunted him.

"But you.......you should just not do that." JK said.

"I am not a servant whom you shall give orders. And I am also not a kid, I know how to take decisions in my life!

But Why are you intrupting me? Wait a minute.......Are you Jealous?" Tae came close to him and grabbed Jungkook by his waist.

"What the fu*k! Wae......why would I be jealous....." Jungkook pushed him away and made a sad, angry and pouty face.

"Than what was that?" Tae raised his eyebrow.

"I think we should........should stay together.........People were looking at us........they may make our pictures go viral, dancing with other girls. This will create a big problem....." Jungkook made an excuse.

"Hmm......actually you are right. But you should have thought about it before starting it all.

I shall listen to you only when you too promise to not repeat that again!" Tae replied.

"OK........I will not.........actually I am also not in a mood to do anything this night." Jungkook replied.

"Hmmm...Good."

Jimin came out to see Taekook as they did not return.

"Hey buddies! What are you doing here?"

Both got distracted.

"Nothing Jimin." Tae smiled and replied.

"And.....I have transferred the payment in your Acc. Check if you got the message or not."

Taehyung took his phone out, "Hmm....thanks a lot."

"What? Why did you make a transaction?" Jungkook asked Jimin in a confused tone.

"Hmm.....he actually won the bet so I was supposed to pay!"

"Which bet?"

"To make you jealous and control you!" Jimin laughed hard.