Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?

Start from the beginning

"Seongja yoongi, I want to ask you one more thing." taehyung said, immediately gaining the elder's attention to him.

"What?"

"On hoseok's birthday when he was given bath by magical pond's water, why it did not worked and broke the magic of the pendent and scent suppressants?" he asked, making the alpha stare at him for some moments. He is little surprised that the alpha is using his mind now.

"Because the magical pond's water magic reverse when taken out from the magical pond, and it strengthens the magic of the pendent and scent suppressants." he said. Taehyung nodded in understanding, and after that, yoongi stood up from his place, making both jimin and taehyung stand from their place too.

"Now you can leave."

Flashback ends

Hoseok was staring at yoongi in disbelief, then he turned his gaze towards taehyung.

"So, it was all your strategy?" he said, at which yoongi nodded at him.

Hoseok sighed, and stood from his place, making his mate stand with him too.

"I want some alone moments to think what just happened." he said, and walked out from their chamber.

"Taehyung, go with him." YN suggested, at which taehyung nodded and left from there too.

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

"Beautiful! Beautiful!" I called him continuously from behind, but groaned when he did not listened to me and just kept walking in fast pace.

"Omega! Beautiful! Jagiya! My honey! Listen to your mate for once!" I said, calling him by all the sweet name, but again, he did not listened to me and kept walking.

I fasten my pace to reach him, and when I finally reached close to him, I wrapped my arms around of his waist, which has now turned small and petite, and hugged him from behind, finally stopping him on his way.

"L-leave me! I-i do not want to talk to anyone!" he said, but I did not listened to him, instead I bent down, and picked him up in princess style by placing my one arm behind of his knees and other wrapped around of his waist.

My eyes soften when I found his beautiful almond blue eyes, glistening because of the tears in them. He stared up at me, his lower lip quivering because of the known fear in his heart, his cheeks and nose has covered by a light shade of red, making him look ethereal under the glow of today's full moon.

"Beautiful, are you scared?" I asked in soothing tone, staring into his eyes lovingly.

For a moment, he stared into my eyes too, then turned his gaze down.

A small smile formed on my lips formed when he gave me a slight nod, making me lean close to him, and place a loving kiss on his forehead, which was covered with his black silky hair.

"Do not be scared of anything, my beautiful omega, your alpha is here with you. No need to be scared of anything. Your alpha knows how strong his omega is, and he knows that he has the ability to protect himself from everyone and everything, and now, as your alpha is with you, he promise that he will also protect his omega from everything." I said, and rested my cheek on top of his head.

A sob escaped his lips, and he leaned his head on my chest.

"I think we should sleep. It is late already." I said, and carried him to our chamber, so that he can take some rest.