Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, he is an omega." He said, making both the alpha and omega stare at each other for a moment, then again stare at yoongi.

"Since how long?" And jimin face palmed himself at taehyung's this query.

Yoongi raised his one brow at him, and stare at him weirdly.

"Since birth. What kind of query is this?" and taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Seongja yoongi, but why King and queen hid this from the whole world? Hoseok is a pure breed omega, the only pure breed who has born from ever since the dragons died. He is indeed strong and having lot of hidden powers, then why they hid his original identity?" jimin asked, and yoongi stared at him for a while.

A frown formed on jimin's face, when he found yoongi's eyes staring at his figure from top to bottom.

"You are a vampire hybrid, am I right? Also, your eyes, are not yours, and that is why you were able to see hoseok's real form, and helped taehyung to know about this too, right?" jimin's eyes widen at his words, and he turned his gaze towards taehyung, who was equally shocked as him.

"Y-yes, you are right." he mumbled, at which yoongi just hummed in response.

He indicated YN to come close to him, to mumble something in her ear.

After listening to what her husband said, her eyes widen in horror, and she mumbled back something in her ear. And again, yoongi mumbled something in her ear, and after few moments, YN sighed and nodded.

"If you think this is the right moment, then I am no one to raise question on your decision." she said, making yoongi frown at her words.

"You are my mate, omega, and that is why your opinion matters to me. I want you to totally agree to my this decision." He said, making the omega smile warmly at him.

"I know that your strategies and decisions can never be wrong, so I agree to this decision of yours. He will be heartbroken, but he is intelligent. He will understand." She said, making the alpha smile at her too while looking at his wife with soft gaze.

Meanwhile jimin and taehyung, both are staring at them with squinted eyes, thinking if by any chance they have forgot about their presence here.

Yoongi turned his gaze in their direction again, which in an instant turned cold, making both the young wolves sit straight on their spots.

"So, I have decided, that I will tell hoseok to take taehyung to magical pond tomorrow. There, taehyung will provoke him to get into the magical pond, which I know you are very good at, and as magical pond's water is known to break any kind of magic, the magic of his scent suppressants and the pendent he is wearing will break, and his true identity will reveal." He said, but taehyung frowned at his words.

"Pendent?"

"Yes, the pendent which he never take off because he thinks that it is to protect him from the disease from which he is suffering since birth, but in real it creates an illusion in the eyes of a person who's looking at him, which make him look muscular and tall just like some alpha." he explained, at which taehyung nodded. Now, his mind started to imagine the newly found omega in his real form, which probably be look like jimin. Delicate, soft, fragile, small, adorable, pretty which he already is.

"We understood seongja yoongi. Taehyung is good at provoking, so I believe that hoseok will surely come to know about his true self tomorrow." and his soulmate's these words brought the blushing alpha back to the original world.

"Is that a praise or insult?" he whispered in his ear with a frown, at which jimin only showed him a mocking smile.

"Fine, now you two can leave, and take rest in your chambers."