ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"But, why jimin gave this necklace to me?! He told me that the scent is to give me feeling of comfort and calmness! Did he lied to me!?" I asked, holding the pearl necklace in my hand which was resting around my neck.

"Jimin knew about your reality from the moment he laid his eyes on you. His eyes, are not normal eyes. He can see through the magics, and no illusion can work in front of him. I do not know if you ever noticed, but he is a purple eyed omega, and normally, wolves with purple eyes are blind. But jimin is different from others in this case for a reason, which I cannot tell you. And that is the reason, he made a strategy, and gave you this necklace, so that I will realize about your true self. And he never lied to you, its work is to give you sense of comfort and calmness, and also the protection from the evil magic from elusive wolves and beings." He explained, and I just stared at him in disbelief.

"Why he did not told you about this before like some normal wolf huh?!"

"He cannot. He cannot tell the truth of the magics through which he can see, because of a-" for a moment he stopped, making me squint my eyes at him.

"Because of a curse. If he tried to lie to anyone, or tried to tell about the magic through which his eyes can see, he will burn to death. And that is why, I also only can ask about the things or magics, through which he can see, through signs and clues, the same way I asked about you to him through signs." he said, and this time, I felt bad about the other omega.

I sighed, and leaned my back to the head side of the bed.

Why appa? Why eomma? Why you lied to me? Why you always hid this from me that I am an omega?

I thought to myself, and I can feel my eyes getting warm once again.

"Beautiful, do not cry. I always saw you strong, and at this moment, I want to see my old beautiful who always calls me moron." He said, making me chuckle at his words.

Taehyung's pov

(Okay so some of you were curious about all the edits I am using in this book😂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Okay so some of you were curious about all the edits I am using in this book😂.. so, 99% of them are either made by me or made by inseparablevhope... Like, we look for the perfect models and edit them as vhope 😭😭💚💚❤️❤️inseparablevhope deserves a big applause for all the help in this book 😭💚❤️... Also, if any of u are interested, you can also edit vhope and send me on my insta account which is vhope.jikook_amour...👀...I will surely use them her in my book, just keep in mind that they should be in hanbok and ancient clothes as it's an ancient story😭💚❤️)

I stared at him, and felt a physical pain in my heart when I saw tears rolling down from his beautiful eyes.

"Beautiful, I understand that all of these are too much for you. But queen and king must had some reasons that they decided to hide this from you. Once we will be back, you can talk to them."

Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vhope Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें