20. Bathing

Texting:-

(Taehyung)                                                                                                            (You)

Hey                        
                                                                                                                              Hii
                                                                                                                How's the part going?
Lame tbh
Can I come over?
                                                                                                                      Sure 
                                                                                                           Bring me snacks!!
Chocolate coated pretzels?
                                                                                                                 Yes Yes!

(Author's POV):-

The sound of water echo around the house as y/n doesn't close the bathroom door properly.

While the tub fills, y/n adds a shit ton of body wash in the water to get bubbles going and by the time the tub is filled, the bubbles have risen high.

Y/n steps in the warm water carefully, fearing the water will overflow out of the tub. After scrubbing her body she leans her head back against the ledge and closes her eyes.

Y/n almost dozes off but the door opens with a faint noise. Y/n's eyelids flutter open in panic but it fades when she finds Taehyung leaning against the doorway. An amused smile playing on his lips as he watches y/n, arms crossed over his chest.

"Learn to knock Kim, I  almost died here." y/n says bringing her hand to her chest. "The door was not even closed." he scoffs as y/n rolls her eyes.

Taehyung pulls a towel and folds it into a pillow. Then he sits on the edge of the tub, lifts her head and slides it beneath her head. "Thank you." y/n says, angling her body to the side, resting her head on the edge to look at her man.

The tub feels more bubbly when he leans down to kiss her. "You seem to be in a very good mood today." y/n giggles, aftereffect of the kiss.

Taehyung shrugs, as he begins to strip. "What are you doing?" the young woman squeals. "Getting naked." y/n rolls her eyes once again. "I can see that but why?" she asks again as the man takes of his pants and she watches him. Eyes trailing over his body appreciatively.

Then he lowers himself into the water on the other side of her. Hearts feel so heavy as the sat with their legs entangled underneath the bubbles. He grasps her behind her thighs and pulls her towards him.

She sits straddling on his lap and kisses his cheek then the other, softly. Taehyung guides her head on his shoulder and her hands reach with his hair at the back of his head.

Their chests pressed together, their breathing in sync. He feels their heart beating together.

Soon the glint, the playful one, returns in the swirl of russet of his eyes. Taehyung dips his hand into the bubbles then places a handful of the foam on her head, using it to mold her hair into a mohawk. She let him, and only laughs and stares every time he glides his thumb on her forehead to probably wipe away the soap before it gets near her eyes.

"I have to capture this." he laughs and pretends to get up. "No." y/n laughs along dragging the 'o' sound, weaving their hands together to keep him from getting up and kisses him.

"So how long are you planning to be in here?" the man asked, gliding his finger pad up and down her spine. "Till your fingers turn all pruney."