18. Shirtless

"What should we eat now, we're doing a girl's sleepover tonight, aren't we?"  Nayeon shrieked, her loud laugh surprising you. She then looked at you, judging silently from her eyes.

"Nayeon, don't look at me like that."

"You know how nayeon is. Let her."

"I'm bothered by her stare, Jihyo. Like for real- it's creeping me out!"

"Look at you, you're scared of me, huh? I thought you said that you're fearless, Kim Y/N."

"So you want me to shut your mouth with this-"

"Girls, stop it. Taehyung's upstairs! Y/N, since we're at your apartment, can you make Taehyung go to his friend's house? It's our night only, and I mean it."

Gazing at you with a serious stare, you heave out a sigh, getting up from the couch in a lazy manner.

"Fine, I'm doing it, but Jihyo, you'll pay for the food."

"Wait, what? Not fair!"

Jihyo complained as you stuck your tongue out to her, walking with hastened steps.

.......

"Kim Taehyung, open the door, will you?"

Knocking on the door for the thousandth time, you groaned, hearing no answer.

'Should I barge in his bedroom? Will I regret it? I mean why would I? He did that several times and not me.'

You shrugged, opening the door nonchalantly, seeing no one inside, you smiled, about to leave the bedroom when you caught a glimpse of someone....shirtless?

"Guess who got caught in 5K? Kim Y/N, I could've sent you the pictures of me shirtless, but I guess views like these are better?"

Hearing his husky voice, you felt goosebumps around you, looking up at his tall body.

"I'm here because I want to kick you out of the apartment, get out."

"What a way to greet me, nice clothes, though wear them more often, alright?"

You gazed at your clothes, you noticed that you're barely covering your body, wearing a crop top and shorts.

'He realized this....this is too embarrasing.'

"Wait a minute, Y/N do you mean those words? Do you really wanna kick me out? We could do many things if you let m live here.."

Muttering the words, you glared at him not paying attention to his shirtless state. He's the school heartthrob, you should feel lucky that he lives in the same place as you, but you could care less about that, at least you can sleep in peace even though there are gonna be letters in front of the main door each morning.

And... you've seen your brother shirtless many times. That's the reason why you have zero reaction, as you are having a stare contact with him, someone gaped, yelling from the top of her lungs.

"You....cover your body with your shirt! Why are you trying to seduce my Y/N!? She's innocent!"

"Jihyo no-"

"You're ruining our moment. I was about to kiss her, you know?"

Instead of calming Jihyo down, Taehyung only made the situation worse by mocking her. Jihyo grabbed a flipper out of nowhere, threatening to throw it to him. Taehyung laughed, running away while grabbing his shirt.

"He's such a tease Y/N, why don't you tell me that he-"

"No need to worry. He's going now, let's order some food and let's have a good time!"

Leaving Jihyo speechless in her place, she didn't expect you to make such a plain expression.

"Sheesh, one oh a kind girl she is."