8. DON'T LEAVE ME

(Y/N POV):-

I was sulking and scrolling through my Instagram. Tae said he would come back at 5 p.m. bacause he was at his hyung's house. I got up lazily and searched in the fridge for me to eat something. I took out a can of strawberry milk and started drinking it.

Someone knocked on the door. I was wondering who could be here at this time. Tae couldn't be here because it was only 3:30 p.m. I opened the door and saw Tae and his hyungs standing with a seriousness on their faces. "(Y/N), I want to talk to you about 'us'." Tae said coldly. I nodded and they all sat on the couch with me. "(Y/N) let's breakup."he said expressing nothing but seriousness. I processed everything in my brain. "What happened Tae, we can talk and solve it together. Tell m-" I got cut off by Tae's harsh voice saying "There is nothing to talk about it (Y/N). I said just breakup." I started panicking and tears welled up in my eyes. I blinked once and my tears started flowing, not holding back anymore. "Suga hyung....tell me he is joking right. I know you are joking Tae.......Please d..don't do this to me....." I choked on my words. "No (Y/N) he is serious." Suga hyung replied. Tae got up and went towards our shared bedroom while saying "I am going to pack my things." I immediately got up and followed him. "Please...Tae..w..what did I do tell me.....please. You can't leave me like this!" I was now crying very hard. "No means no (Y/N) I am sorry. I am not interested in you anymore." He said while packing. I started crying there sitting on the floor. I felt my breathe hastened due to continuous crying, I stood up from the floor and back hugged him but he jerked my hands away from his body. "Stop (Y/N). Everything is over between us. Stop touching me. I am not yours now." He said. "Please...Tae...hyung why are y..ou doing this to me. Please don't leave me....Taehyung." I started crying again. I was crying do hard that my lungs felt loss of air and started feeling dizzy. "Taehyung....don't leave me....please...I love you....." After saying this I blacked out.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV):-

"Taehyung....don't leave me....please...I love you....." she said and after that went quite. I turned around to see her lying on the floor unconscious. I was fearing about this only. "(Y/N) wake up!! I am not going anywhere! I love you please wake up!" I shouted and started crying. "Namjoon hyung! She..she is not wak..ing up..." I tried to speak clearly but failed because I was so panicked right now. They all came to see her while I was holding her close to me in my arms. "Wait...I am calling the doctor. Ohk dont panic anyday her down on the bed." Jimin said. "(Y/N) please wake up. I am sorry." I pecked her forehead.

*AFTER FEW MINUTES*

"She is fine. Her body is just dehydrated. Make sure she drinks more and more water from now on." The doctor said after going out. She was still unconsciously lying  I went downstairs and suga hyung and jin hyung were there with (Y/N). "We messed up everything. I was not aware of the fact that she loves you so much. I ans sorry Taehyung. Don't worry everything will be fine." Jungkook said and rubbed my back because I was crying. Suddenly, Jin hyung started shouting. "Yahh!! (Y/N) you should rest come back here!!" AMD then I saw (Y/N) coming out of her bedroom. She stopped once she saw me sitting here. She came running down and hugged me. "Please don't leave me...I am sorry for whatever I have done till now. Don't breakup with me...please taehyung." She cried again but I hugged her back and said "No dummy I will never leave you. Now stop crying otherwise you will fell sick again....please my baby stop crying. I love uh (Y/N)." "Then why were breaking up with me..." She sniffles and I pressed a kiss on her hot cheeks. "I am sorry (Y/N) but suga hyung gave me dare to prank you with this." I sobbed.

#FLASHBACK#

(TAEHYUNG'S POV):-

"Dare!" Jungkook shouted. We all were playing truth and dare. "Hyung!! No...I will not do this!" Kook whined. "You have to buddy dare is dare!" Hobi hyung chirped cheerfully and jungkook pouted and huffed "Fine". I was confused what hobi hyung has dared him to do. I asked jimin "What bunny has to do?" " he have to tie his shirt up to expose his midriff and twerk!" Jimin said between his laughter. I couldn't help but started laughing as well  jungkook was twerking and we all were laughing our as*es here. We recorded it in our phones as well.

                       The bottle was spinned but it stopped in front of me. "So choose kim taehyung...truth or dare?" Suga hyung asked me. "Mm...let's go with dare!" I replied thinking he would give me something silly. "Do breakup prank on your girlfriend." He replied. "What! Did u hear you right hyung?" I asked him. "Yes you have heard me right taehyung." He replied casually. "I will not do it." I said sternly. "Ohh come on taehyung, you have to. You cant say no to it." All said in unison. "But what if the consequences after it will not be positive?"I signed fearing about it. "Nothing will happen we will clear it out if something bad happens. Ok." Jungkook said. I nodded. "Let's go then." We got up and sat in the car to make our way towards (Y/N)'s house.

#FLASHBACK END#

(Y/N POV):-

"I am so sorry. Please don't be mad at me." He started crying while hugging me placing his head in the crook of my neck and dropped a kiss with his hot lips on my neck. "Stop crying. But I was really scared at that time. Please don't do these kinds of pranks again." I hugged him back. "I an so sorry (Y/N) it was all our fault. We forced him to do it." All six men said while keeping their head down. I went to them and huddled each and everyone saying "Its ok guys, but please don't do it again." I replied calmly. I must have not talked to them or have shouted at them. But I was already drained from crying so I just smiled at them. "Ok then, we should go back. We are so sorry again. Please forgive us." Jin hyung said. "Its ok dont apologize again and again. And yess I forgave you." I said. "Thank you!! Now we will go bye. Take care and drink more water (Y/N)." Jungkoom said. "I will and bye." I replied before locking it. Taehyung haven't spoken much after what happened earlier. I sat next to him and put my finger under his chin for him to look up at me. "Stop worrying about what happened. It's ok  I really thought I lost you." I said and he kissed me suddenly and said "Don't say that. You will never loose me." He joined our lips again and laid back on the couch. Tae hovering on top of me. We shared a passionate kissed while Tae slide his hands under my t-shirt to grab my waist and my hands automatically moved towards his neck, encircling it. We both pulled away, catching our breathe. "I am... so sorry. I love you so much." He dropped his head on my chest, hugging me in his embrace. "Its ok stop apologizing. I love you more Tae...." I replied hugged back. We slept there holding each other in our arms.