13. Strawberries and cigarettes

Bringing the cigarette upto his mouth, Taehyung inhaled it before releasing smoke from his mouth as he breathed out. He blankly stared at the moon and continued smoking.

When you saw him standing at the edge, and then puffs of smoke surrounding him, you immediately understood what was going on.

You approached him and patted his shoulder. He looked at you and smiled. "You good?" you asked. squeezing his shoulder a bit. He knew he couldn't lie to you because if he did, you would not buy it at all and force the truth out of him.

He sighed and starred into a void. "I feel really overwhelmed with all that's going on, not in a good way."

"And you think getting your lungs fucked up will make you feel better?" you joked and held out a bowl of strawberries in front of him, "here."

He took one and munched onto it, humming as the sweet-and-sour flavour hit his taste buds.

When he had completely swallowed the strawberry, he took another puff of the cigarette.

"I just tried a cigarette once, and then well, now whenever i feel down the first thing i do is get one in my hands." he confessed, you took a strawberry and brought it up to his lips. He took a bite and pushed your hand which now had half of the strawberry, to your lips and you munched onto it.

"I wanna try it." you said.

"You sure?"

"I am sure."

"Okay."

He inhaled another puff and without exhaling the smoke, he leaned in and kissed you. You were taken aback by his sudden moves but in a good way.

His lips tasted exotic, like how you had imagined a cigarette tastes like. His actions erupted butterflies in your stomach.

You let your right hand caress his cheek and once you pulled away, you starred at each other, breathless.

Taehyung took a strawberry from the bowl you were holding and took it between his teeth, leaning in again.

You understood what he was indicating and bit the other end of the strawberry. you chewed on it and swallowed it, before Taehyung threw away the little leaves and again joined his lips with yours.

_________________________________

A/N: Sorry guys its a bit short. please enjoy and let me know about how you find it.