1. PHONE CALL

I was lying on the couch with my boyfriend Tae . My head was on his chest and his hands were wrapped around my waist holding me tightly .

"It's so boring " He huffs. " yeah let's do some........" I got cut off by his buzzing of phone . " babe I be back in 2 minutes " He said . I replied by nodding . Few minutes later , there was no sign of tae . So I got up and went into the backyard and saw him talking on the phone . I thought of disturbing him while he is talking on the phone . I went there and hugged him from behind nut he didn't respond . " babe " I whisper in his ear making him shiver . He tried to ignore me so I turned him around so he was now face to face with me . I kissed his neck and he tried to control his moan but again ignored me . After 2-3 tries more , I got beyond pissed and I went and stand in the balcony .

After few minutes , I felt someone's hand on my stomach under my shirt and soft lips on my neck from behind . I was sure who was he so I didn't react . He turned me around to face him and brought his lips to my earlobe and whispered " yeah babe !!you were calling me there " and it turned me on but I still didn't react . " No I wasn't calling you go back and attend your phone call which is more important than me ......huh!!!" I said harshly. He smirked " it's not like that baby girl " and turned my face with his fingers and caressed my cheek with his thumb pad . I looked in e/c eyes , I forgot everything and I was just staring him and wondering what I did so I met him . God! He , Kim taehyung is only mine and I am so in love you man !!! And I felt a pair of soft lips on mine . In between the kiss he said " I love you too and you are also mine ". Wait , what?? Did I just said these things that loud enough for him to hear ?? Well yeah he listened my words !! . "Let's watch movies " He suggested. I nodded " that's great , I am going to bring some snacks " He nodded . Then we watched movies and cuddled whole night and then dell asleep in each others arms .

So hey guys I hope you like it .....
Don't forget to vote and comments.......
😇
Bye guys see you in the next one .....
STAY HOME STAY SAFE ....
Love you guys ......💓💓💓❤❤