5. ARGUMENT

(Y/N POV):-

~Texting in the group "Bangtan boys"~

<|Dinple boy😉: Has anybody seen my earphones??????

<|Wwh💫: Its 30 minutes past 9 pm Namjoon just go to bed.

<|My love❣(Tae): Hyung this is the 5th time in the span of 4 hours. I told you not to wear those stupid wireless ones.😤😤

<|Dimple boy😉: Well saying that isn't going to help me find them.

<|Mochi🥺: Hyung I remember seeing earphones on the table in the living room.

<|InterNAtioNaL PlayBoY😈: No those are mine.

<|Dimple boy😉: Guys seriously help me find them.

<|My love❣(Tae): Just look in your bedroom you haven't left it all day. I am sure you will find it.

Me🙂: Namjoon hyung.....you have left them at my |> house today😬

<|Dimple boy😉: Oh....did I??

<|My love❣(Tae): Hold up......
You went to (Y/N's) house without me???

Me🙂: Taehyung.... |>

<|My love❣(Tae): I thought you were busy (Y/N)?? You told me you can't see me when I offered to visit.....

Me🙂: I know babe..... its|> really not how it looks like.

<|My love❣(Tae): What could it possibly mean? Why was he at my girlfriend's house??

<|My love❣(Tae): That's not even why I am upset about, you both tried to hide it from me.

<|Dimple boy😉: Seriously its not how it looks like taehyung..

<|My love ❣(Tae): Are you two hearing yourselves?!How long has this been going on for?!

<| My love❣(Tae): I can understand that she's just cheap but you hyung, I trusted you......

Me🙂: What? You think I am |> cheap?

<|My love❣(Tae): Clearly yeah..... you can't even come up with an excuse to hide your feelings ugly affairs behind my back.

<|My love❣(Tae): But why did you decide to do this so soon!!

<|Savage suga😑: What the f*ck taehyung calm down.

<|My love❣(Tae): Wow...... so it's not only namjoon hyung that you have wrapped around your finger.

Me🙂: I just can't believe |> this right now..
If you dont trust me then why do you have me around?
This is disgusting.

<|My love❣(Tae): No. You are disgusting.

<|Mochi🥺: How could he think so low of har and hyung so much that he thinks that they are doing things behind his back.

<|Sunshine🌞: We are really sorry (Y/N).... we should have listened when you said that we should throw his surprise birthday party at the dorm.

Me🙂: Its ohk you have nothing to apologize for....I am already taking these stupid decorations down that namjoon hyung helped me put up. Taehyung would have probably thought that they were cheap just like I am.

<|InterNAtioNaL PlayBOy😈: No (Y/N)!!! Stop what you are doing. We will manage everything and celebrate his birthday there tomorrow.

Me🙂: Thank you so much jungkook for taking care of taehyung but if you guys want to celebrate then please do it without me. I will leave this house right now and suga hyung have my apartment's spare key. Ok guys bye.... dont try to contact me and please celebrate his birthday if I mean anything to you please kook.