2. JEALOUS

As my alarm buzzed , my eyes flutter open . The light was directly falling on my face and I groaned in response. I went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror and thought " if Tae would see me like this he would be scared as hell" and I shaked my head removing the thought and laughed.

After getting ready I checked my phone . There were 2 messages from my boyfriend, Kim taehyung.
* good morning Princess, I know you are getting ready baby girl 😉*
* meet me near the coffee shop *
I smiled and replied back to his messages and went downstairs for break fast .

I was standing near the coffee shop but there was no sign of Tae . Suddenly my phone ringed and my ex boyfriend's face popped up on the screen . I was surprised because after our breakup, we didn't even have seen each other . I received the call .
" ummm....... hii " I said .
" heyyyy (y/n) !!! How are you ?? " He replied seem more excited than ever .
" I am fine, just wondering why you called after all those things happened between us " I replied memorising those moments we spend together.
" No no ....ummm I was just checking on you if you were OK " He sounded little hurt and sad then before .
I was about to reply but someone's hand on my waist cut me off . I realised it was my boyfriend when his scent reached my nose .
" I will talk to you later ,I have to attend my lectures , bye " I said to my ex .
"Ohk bye ....." He replied then cut the phone call .
I turned to face my boyfriend but I was confused to see his reaction , it was unreadable .
" who was there on the phone??" He asked . " my ex boyfriend " I replied as simply as I can ." Why was he calling you and why you picked his phone call ?? " He asked jealousy clearly can be seen on his face . So I took the advantage of this situation and replied " Nothing..... just asking if I was OK " I shrugged and sat on the chair inside the coffee shop. He took seat right next to me. " He is no one to ask you if you were OK " He replied. " I don't know but you know I felt really good talking to after so many days . I really missed him but I don't have any feelings for him." I said faking everything as we went to sit on the bench in the park . " soo???" He replied really getting angry but I enjoyed seeing him jealous. " so what ,I am just telling you . You know we first kissed each other in this park on..........." I got cut off by soft pair of pink lips on mine. We pulled away and he said " shut up now . I know you are doing it intentionally just to make me feel jealous and let me tell you the truth it worked really well on me " He whispered making an eye contact with me . I blushed and hide my face in his chest . He hugged me tightly . "I am sorry. I just thought it would ............. " again I got cut off by his lips on mine . "Shhh....... just forget everything now let's go we have to attend classes you. You remember? " He smiled and said .I forgot my classes just to make Tae jealous. " oh yeah , let's go ! " I replied.

So hey guys I hope you like this one also .......
Please let me know in the comments if you any ideas ,I will be posting those requests soon ........

By the time stay safe stay home ....
Love you guys ...❤😇