10. COLD SHOULDER

*******

I came back to my work table, my arms folded my chest. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

I have told taehyung thousand times to not keep the cooking ingredients on the topset sleeves because I couldn't reach them when needed bit he never gave a head, always getting away with a "sorry, I forgot".

"Get yourself a footstool", he shrugged nonchalantly, lately, when I found him in the kitchen making himself noodles and he kept the spices again over the top cabinet.

"Is it so hard for you to keep them over where you have taken them from?", I rest my hand on my waist.
"This is something the least we should be arguing about", he spoke with a soft chuckle while his back was still facing me.

"I don't want to turn this into an argument either if you stop disorganizing the shelves", I said matter of factly.
"Okay", he said, a word he repeated everytime I pointed the same out.

"Do as it pleases you!", I exclaimed and turned my back here. In our bedroom.

I hate these arguments we did over tiny little things, I didn't want to hold this conversation like that but k was so tired of always jumping on the counter and eventually hitting my head under the cabinets' wall then keeping the items back from top cabinet to the lower. Which was at my face level and I could actually see what I was picking instead of tiptoeing to the top shelf and blindly pulling out things.

I went in for my morning shower after pulling together the room.

After the shower I headed to the kitchen ready for my extra task of keeping the things back at their places before I cook myself something for breakfast.

I whined while getting ready to mount over the kitchen counter but I heard footsteps at my way. I pulled myself together and pretended to engage in some random tasks.

From the corner of my eyes I watched him keeping the empty utensils in the kitchen sink and heading back to his love corner, his bedroom.

I shook my head and went for the process of making myself a vegetable sandwich. Good thing that I had things available in the refrigerator so I left the shelves settingment for later.

I sat over the sofa and switched on the TV to continue the series I left yesterday night while I had my sandwiches.

Without keeping the track of the time when I looked at the clock after finishing the third season it was already afternoon.

I brought my laptop in the living room to continue writing my article. The doorbell rang during I was brainstorming.

"Hey (Y/N)", it was Taehyung's friend. I passed him a smile.
"Where is taehyung??", he asked scanning the living room as he entered.

"Guess...",
"His bedroom", it wasn't a million dollars question.
"Correct!", I exaggerated my exclaim.
"Can you call him out it's really urgent",
"Just invade in!", I encouraged but he raised his hands in the air.
"Go ahead please...", He said shaking his head. I chuckled and lead him to the passage which followed Taehyung's room.

I knocked at the door which went unanswered si I just typed the buttons to unlock it.

He raised his head, face extremely focused from the task he was into a second ago.

Our eyes met but I moved aside so he could notice his friend.

"Why ain't you answering my calls? I w__", the voice shut when I closed the door to go back to my task.